Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old Yesterday, 07:54 PM   #13516
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorfindel View Post
they ruin atmosphere?
Nope
You're interpreting "negative connotation" the wrong way.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM   #13517
Glorfindel
Guru
Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 w/SO
people commit suicide with them?
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:01 PM   #13518
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorfindel View Post
people commit suicide with them?
Actally when death occurs it is usually because of overdose, not premeditated suicide. So no. There is another unanswered question that might be easier to solve first.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:58 AM   #13519
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Time for hints.

#2 Not an American

I'll confess. I googled this question. Kumabjorn, you do realize that no one will get it, right? I had no idea and I wouldn't have guessed the answer. I studied that person in school since he/she is/was an important figure and is of the same region I'm from. I asked my father if he knew about this and he didn't. A very hard question. I'd be really impressed if someone guesses the answer
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote