Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 06-26-2009, 07:16 AM   #76
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I bit the bullet and ordered one...

(as the BeBook Mini won't be released till August, and I want a new toy NOW!)
Keep us updated. I would have bought one if I'd known about it before I got the SmartQ 7.

To be honest, though, I'm less than impressed by Jointech's communication skills. They haven't responded to any of my emails. I hope you won't need warranty repair, becuase they'd probably ignore your emails as well.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:52 AM   #77
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I finally received the device last monday (my two weeks of holiday being the greatest wait). I'll try to post a review tonight (as I want to take some pictures...)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2009, 10:09 PM   #78
sfducati
sfducati began at the beginning.

Device: none right now
Any reviews?

Sweetpea,
I'm interested in this device, may I ask how are you liking this so far?

Thanks in advance from a newbie
sfducati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 03:46 AM   #79
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I use an LCD device as my primary reader, and haven't found that to be true. I think you've overgeneralized your dislike of LCD screens into an invalid conclusion.
I agree with you... I care for intellectually disabled people, and I use my Palm for reading on night shifts... All lights are out, but I can still read with no trouble at all... The back lit screen is a life saver.

I have e-reader pro on my palm, so I can also change the colour of the book... E-reader Pro is free at the moment from eReader.com
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 04:47 AM   #80
alyknight
alyknight began at the beginning.

Device: None
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfducati View Post
Sweetpea,

I think she started another thread here for the review
alyknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-14-2009, 04:57 AM   #81
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfducati View Post
Sweetpea,

I love it. I had to use my PDA again last week because I had forgotten to charge my JE100 and while my PDA is faster and has a far superior screen (transflective vs transparent LCD), I found the screen way too small and bright.

I use it mainly for darkened surroundings (like in bed) and the backlight can be turned very low.

It's not perfect (it could have used a somewhat faster processor) but it's perfect for me. I'm impressed with the battery life, but I only read with the lowest lighting level and that should preserve battery life, naturally.

Overal, I'm very happy I bought it.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 12:55 PM   #82
sfducati
sfducati began at the beginning.

Device: none right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyknight View Post
sorry, like I had mentioned-i'm a newbie here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I love it. I had to use my PDA again last week because I had forgotten to charge my JE100 and while my PDA is faster and has a far superior screen (transflective vs transparent LCD), I found the screen way too small and bright.

I use it mainly for darkened surroundings (like in bed) and the backlight can be turned very low.

It's not perfect (it could have used a somewhat faster processor) but it's perfect for me. I'm impressed with the battery life, but I only read with the lowest lighting level and that should preserve battery life, naturally.

Overal, I'm very happy I bought it.
Thanks, appreciate your review(in this thread as well as the other!). Makes my decision much easier.
sfducati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:27 AM   #83
J__P
J__P began at the beginning.

Device: JE100
Help! I can`t install Msn or Skype

Hi!

I've just bougth a Je100 Jointech reader. I've been searching and searching for skype or messenger and i haven't found them. Can anyone help me?
J__P is offline   Reply With Quote