Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-02-2015, 07:30 AM   #2761
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire

Pilar
(from Prosthetic Amalgams)

I, an old man cast my line into the sea hoping for marlin, hoping for the best, but distracted even in this adventure by the presence beside me and those who came before. Those that died and those that wonder if death is hard. Those killed in the Spanish War and those who passed in the back of his ambulance. The bulls in the afternoon, the elephants of course and that poor, poor soul on Kilimanjaro. Death is pretty easy, but it all depends. I fight and fight until finally he helps me lash the small fish to the boat.

Kenny A. Chaffin – 1/30/2015
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 10:07 AM   #2762
conan50
Fanatic
conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Chronic Illness ebook is free today through Sunday:
http://www.amazon.com/Chronic-Illnes...hronic+illness
conan50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 05:17 PM   #2763
Ken Hollar
Ken Hollar began at the beginning.

Device: none
SPECIES SURVIVAL by KEN HOLLAR

Hiding in plain sight they sustain a wave of kindness without making waves which would attract men and "dogs." Peripheroids are novel (no pun intended) characters in this sci-fi book you won't find anywhere else. Why? Because I made them up.

Who am I? I'm sixty-eight years old and this is my first novel. I wrote it typing with one finger on an eight dollar yard sale computer. Don't pity me. I'm just a lousy typist and cheap( you can insert frugal here because, if you read my book, you believe in kindness, are not afraid to show it, know its power, and will realize I write because I like to write.

BIFF, a minor character in the book, a four hundred ninety pound mutant hyena that can make himself invisible. When I told my family about this character they rolled on the floor laughing. I guess they're not sci-fi fans. Despite this please believe me that this book is a serious book addressing important issues in the modern world.

Big Bob, an intelligence director who, like me, is overconfident and something of a know-it-all.

Karen, the brilliant recruit who is more, much more, than even her extraordinary test results show.

No gratuitous violence, language, or anything else.

2.99 on KDP SELECT

http://http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PFX2UO6
free for download 04/06/2015 - 04/10/2015 on KDP SELECT
[Edited - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Ken Hollar; 04-07-2015 at 01:50 AM. Reason: added free download week 04/06/2015-04/10/2015
Ken Hollar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 05:35 PM   #2764
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Good luck with it Ken! Great name!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 01:50 PM   #2765
Just4kix
Zealot
Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi, I'm doing a 99c COUNTDOWN from 12-16th March.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003PPCSJ8

[IMG][/IMG]

Follow the hilarious lives of the naïve Turner family as they emigrate from Liverpool to sunny South Africa. Laugh out loud as they encounter ‘crocodiles’ on the wall, strange African customs and unintelligible Afrikaans accents. Cringe with them as their visiting in-laws embarrass them in front of their new SA friends.

If you enjoyed Educating Rita and Shirley Valentine you will recognise Mavis Turner.

Review
With a droll, witty, utterly British voice, this manuscript tackles playfully and sincerely the age-old fish out of water tale. What sustains this book, however, is the narrative voice, the dry and self-deprecating humor, and the ability of this author to tell a story simply and well.
Publisher’s Weekly reviewer for the ABNA semi-finals.

Set in the 1970s, BUT CAN YOU DRINK THE WATER? uses subtle observational humour with an underlying pathos to portray the upsets, hurt and changing family dynamics that emigration brings. (The story is based on a 13-part sitcom)

Unfortunately it's only available on Amazon because the other websites require that I have a US bank account, or US address, which I can't get. Hope you understand.
Just4kix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 02:54 PM   #2766
ranjitmore
ranjitmore began at the beginning.

The Underworld King

60,000 miles below the surface of the earth thrives a kingdom of daityas - giant, fanged beings of the night - who sometimes travel to the world above and eat humans in the hearts of grim forests. Their four-armed king, Drumila, faces a new peril, and this time it is advancing upon him not from the heavens, where his eternal enemies reside, but from the darkest depths of creation. The naagas - giant, flame-breathing serpents - have been traveling towards the capital of daityas, intent upon reducing it to ashes, and Drumila must do everything in his power to thwart them. For no matter how strongly he detests his subjects' lifestyle and nature, it is his duty to protect them as king.

Moved by Drumila's plight, the powerful sage, Shukracharya, swims down into the underworld upon the back of his giant crocodile and convinces his disciple-king to migrate to the surface of the earth.

What follows is an epic exodus to the earth above and a strange encounter with a beautiful girl thereupon. Nandini seems to be human, but all signs point towards her having descended from the heavens, the least of which are a delicate waist and long eyes extending up to her ears. But is this a trick of the gods? Drumila will find out soon enough, when the battle begins.

THE UNDERWORLD KING is the tale of the emperor of Paataal, the Hindu underworld, and the goddess of Svarg, the Hindu heaven, and their quest for endless power, lust and each other's destruction.

Just $0.99 on Amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H8CZD50
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	182.3 KB
ID:	135923  
ranjitmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 08:38 PM   #2767
EricPonvelle
EricPonvelle began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle
I really really hate selling myself, especially to a forum of people who probably get a lot of it. I'll try to make this painless, and I hope some of you give me a shot.

I started writing this book because I really liked Deus Ex - the video game from the early 2000s. Open-ended, cyberpunk? Hell yes! I wanted to build an MMO with an idea I created from that right away. The problem was I was 14 and I had no idea how to do much coding outside of only the most rudimentary things. That wasn't going to cut it, but the story stuck with me. Then, I wrote it out. The first draft had a vampire. Stay with me, please.

The final result, after a real honest start in 2008, is a book that I've poured a lot of myself into. The synopsis tells a story, but I want to sell the grander scheme here. This story is about the role of the individual and how can one person fit into the grand scheme of things. It takes the idea of the great and unique person being special, and it taints it. It also looks at transhumanism in a very pessimistic way that I don't 100% agree with, but I wanted to explore the dangers of embracing technology blindly and crossing that threshold of no return.

If you want to ignore all of that, it's an action book that shouldn't take you too long to read (if I did it right). I hope you'll take the time and give me a chance.

Currently, it's in pre-order on Smashwords and Amazon KDP. You can pre-order it for 99 cents right now, and on April 7th, it'll go live for $2.99.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/528188
http://amzn.com/B00UTQODI0
EricPonvelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 04:05 PM   #2768
Steve Anderson
Addict
Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, laptop, more
It's a great time to grab an ebook version of Under False Flags: A Novel — my publisher has on it sale for only $1.99 thru March 23 on Amazon, Barnes & Noble/Nook, and iBooks.

Under False Flags: A Novel
Forced into the brutal Battle of the Bulge of 1944, two soldiers on opposing sides find the courage to desert a war gone sour.

$1.99 at Amazon US | £0.99 at Amazon UK

$1.99 at iBooks US | £0.49 at iBooks UK

$1.99 at B&N US | £0.97 at Nook UK

As featured on BookBub: http://www.bookbub.com/books/under-f...son?ebook_deal

Have at it!

Under False Flags was recently reviewed by the Historical Novel Society: http://historicalnovelsociety.org/re...r-false-flags/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Under False Flags [small].jpg
Views:	217
Size:	725.6 KB
ID:	136243  

Last edited by Steve Anderson; 03-21-2015 at 04:08 PM. Reason: added book cover
Steve Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 07:49 PM   #2769
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Smile GOLF FICTION - #2 at Amazon Australia!

GOLF FICTION

Last Mulligan is currently #2 "Best Seller in Golf" at Amazon Australia!

Everyone deserves a second shot…

A leading money winner on the Nationwide Tour, Dan Tanner is destined for stardom until a reckless lifestyle derails his dreams.

Penniless, broken, and removed from the game for nearly a decade, the downtrodden former pro starts over from scratch after securing a temporary job as a manual laborer at prestigious Bentwood Country Club. Despite the fact he hasn't touched a stick since the collapse of his professional career, he is determined to qualify for an upcoming club-hosted PGA event. Past his prime, Dan regards this as his last chance to prove he still has what it takes to compete against the new generation of golfers. Two obstacles stand in his way: He has only weeks to find the game he lost years ago...and Frank, the club owner's insolent son.

Unscrupulous Resident Pro Frank Daly is not about to let the interloper steal the limelight, or his girlfriend, away from him. Fueled by jealousy and spite, the malcontent is willing to take extraordinary measures to thwart his archrival—and he is not above breaking the law in order to achieve his objectives.

Kindle (DRM-free): USUKGermanyItalyFranceSpainIndiaJapanBrazilCanadaMexicoAustraliaNetherlands

ePub (DRM-free): Barnes & Noble USUK

Apple: iBooks

Paperback: Amazon USUKGermanyItalyFranceSpainIndia | CreateSpace
. . .

Last edited by DreamWriter; 06-30-2017 at 10:26 PM.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 12:28 PM   #2770
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

You made a post in this thread and now your post is gone?

Then more than likely you've violated our posting guidelines for self-promotion and your post has been deleted.

Posts are deleted for various reasons. Here are the most common reasons:

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Promoting before the sale event
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

You'll find the posting guidelines for self-promotion right here in this very forum. Here is the link: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90052

Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 07:54 PM   #2771
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Moderator Notice

Then more than likely you've violated our posting guidelines for self-promotion and your post has been deleted.

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

You'll find the posting guidelines for self-promotion right here in this very forum. Here is the link: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90052

Old 03-28-2015, 11:24 AM   #2772
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Moderator Notice

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

Old 03-30-2015, 06:54 AM   #2773
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Moderator Notice

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

Old 04-01-2015, 01:42 AM   #2774
amazon author
Cracking Coding Interview
amazon author began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Handbook of Spirituality and Meditation: Practical Guide to Meditation & Spirituality

This book explains the concept of spirituality and meditation using simple science and logical concepts. We also provide practical methods for cleaning soul and meditation. We then discuss the effect of sincere meditation. We also provide practical guideline to check reader's current spiritual progress. The book is concluded with most common questions and answers about spirituality and meditation. Keeping reader's lack of time and patience, we have kept the book short and to the point.

http://www.amazon.com/Handbook-Spiri...2meditation%22

This book of "Spirituality and Meditation" answers following questions related to spirituality:

Why God cannot do this or that?
Who are lesser Gods?
What Is Heaven?
How to establish peace in earth?
What are the benefits of doing good? What are the consequences of doing bad?
I hate my criminal neighbours?
How will Good defeat Bad in the long run?
How can I feel God?
What is Mind?
Nobody loves me, I feel alone, I do not feel life worth living
What is out of body experience?
What happens at death?
If you could choose just one thing to change about the world, what would it be?
To what extent do you shape your own destiny, and how much is down to fate?
What one piece of advice would you offer to a newborn infant?
What is true happiness?
What is the definition of good and evil?
If money cannot buy happiness, can you ever be truly happy with no money?
What is true strength?
How much control do you have over your life?
What is freedom?
What do people strive for after enlightenment?
How should people live their lives?
If Rishi Vishwamitra could control his senses, how can we ordinary human beings do so?
Is trust more important than love?
Is it easier to love or be loved?
Do aliens exist?
If everything evolved from amoebas, how does the world still have amoebas?
Is life all a dream?
What is consciousness?
Can we have happiness without sadness?
Is there a supreme power?
Does sound happen if nothing is present to hear it?
What is infinity?
Does the Law of Attraction exist?
Where were people before they were born?
What is time?
Where do thoughts come from?
How can people believe in things without evidence?
What is true love?
Is it a wrong act okay if nobody ever knows about it?
Is it OK to enjoy bad thoughts, I am not actually doing bad, right?
What is morality?
What is the meaning of "ShivaLingam"?
Which theory is correct, evolution or creation?
amazon author is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 01:20 PM   #2775
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Thumbs up Top-100 Golf Bestsellers!

GOLF FICTION

TWO Top-100 "Best Sellers in Golf"!

LAST MULLIGAN

Everyone deserves a second shot…

A leading money winner on the Nationwide Tour, Dan Tanner is destined for stardom until a reckless lifestyle derails his dreams.

Penniless, broken, and removed from the game for nearly a decade, the downtrodden former pro starts over from scratch after securing a temporary job as a manual laborer at prestigious Bentwood Country Club. Despite the fact he hasn't touched a stick since the collapse of his professional career, he is determined to qualify for an upcoming club-hosted PGA event. Past his prime, Dan regards this as his last chance to prove he still has what it takes to compete against the new generation of golfers. Two obstacles stand in his way: He has only weeks to find the game he lost years ago...and Frank, the club owner's insolent son.

Unscrupulous Resident Pro Frank Daly is not about to let the interloper steal the limelight, or his girlfriend, away from him. Fueled by jealousy and spite, the malcontent is willing to take extraordinary measures to thwart his archrival—and he is not above breaking the law in order to achieve his objectives.

Kindle: USUKGermanyItalyFranceSpainIndiaJapanBrazilCanadaMexicoAustraliaNetherlands
B&N (DRM-free) ePub: USUK
Apple: iBooks
Paperback: Amazon USUKGermanyItalyFranceSpainIndia | CreateSpace

An offbeat golf tale...

Ben Richards lives for the weekend when he can have fun with his eccentric friends at the golf course affectionately nicknamed Hackin' Oaks. The hapless hacker is miraculously transformed into a PGA-caliber golfer when struck on the head by a wayward ball. This incident changes the direction of his life, both on and off the course.

Now living every golf addict's fantasy as a pro, Ben is befriended by both the top-ranked player in the world and the most powerful man in the industry. He feels invincible. Then tragedy strikes.

Forced to adapt to new challenges, he realizes there's more to life than just golf. By adopting an alternative lifestyle that few would choose, Ben learns the true value of friendship and community before resuming his passionate affair with the grand old game.

Kindle: USUKGermanyFranceItalySpainIndiaJapanBrazilCanadaMexicoAustraliaNetherlands
B&N (DRM-free) ePub: USUK
Apple: iBookstore
Paperback: Amazon USUKGermanyFranceItalySpainIndia | CreateSpace

Last edited by DreamWriter; 06-30-2017 at 09:22 PM.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.99, a dead man's debt, aaron & keja, amazon, anthology, bloated goat, captain nothing, cj west, crime fiction, crowdfunding, ebook, ebooks, fantasy, finding books, free ebook, free ebook downloads, funny, giveaway, god, grace elliot, health, heir to the everlasting, hop, independent, indie, indie bestsellers, just doll, kdp, kickstarter, middle grade, nook, ratticus, sci-fi novel, science fiction, scifi, selfhelp, short story, soul, spirituality, staten bay trilogy, suspense, sweepstakes, uke, ukulele, website, witch book, writing, zombified buffalo