Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 10-31-2013, 03:58 PM   #91
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxen View Post
After installing the latest version 3.0, there will still be the problem?
Yes, I downloaded and installed it completely new. That's why I wrote again.
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:40 PM   #92
forster01
Groupie
forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle, Amazon Fire HD
Ummm, im having a big problem so a screen shot may help:

No command is visble:

Also on opening i got bunch of same msgboxes, saying please report feadback, errors and bla..bla, again and again 8-10 times after i click ok...

Last edited by forster01; 11-13-2013 at 12:45 PM.
forster01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:31 AM   #93
oxen
Connoisseur
oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Nook2, Kobo glo, Kobo mini, iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by forster01 View Post

No command is visble:

Also on opening i got bunch of same msgboxes, saying please report feadback, errors and bla..bla, again and again 8-10 times after i click ok...
Oh, ...
Maybe you can send me a screenshot of the error dialog box?
Detailed information can easily determine the cause of the problem.

Last edited by oxen; 11-14-2013 at 01:35 AM.
oxen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 03:56 AM   #94
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oxen,
what happened to Forster01 is exactly what occured to me. Only to your information.
Old 11-19-2013, 07:42 PM   #95
oxen
Connoisseur
oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonatus View Post
Oxen,
what happened to Forster01 is exactly what occured to me. Only to your information.
The menu is empty because EpubSTAR does not know German and other non-English windows. I did not specifically generated German and other non-English version.

There are two solutions:
1. Switch the Windows language into English.
2. Wait for a pack of German and other languages. But I know nothing about the German language. It requires expert help for translating menus and prompts interface.

Thank you!
Old 11-20-2013, 02:26 AM   #96
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxen View Post
The menu is empty because EpubSTAR does not know German and other non-English windows. I did not specifically generated German and other non-English version.

There are two solutions:
1. Switch the Windows language into English.
2. Wait for a pack of German and other languages. But I know nothing about the German language. It requires expert help for translating menus and prompts interface.

Thank you!
Funny... I would turn it around. If it sees a language it does not know, default to English. Much more user friendly. Often it is not possible to switch Windows language. It is much easier to adapt the program than the whole freaking OS.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 02:47 AM   #97
oxen
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
Funny... I would turn it around. If it sees a language it does not know, default to English. Much more user friendly. Often it is not possible to switch Windows language. It is much easier to adapt the program than the whole freaking OS.
I'm sorry. I didn't expect that many non-English friends be interested in it.

In this way, we must wait for enthusiastic friends to help translate.
Old 11-20-2013, 10:54 AM   #98
oxen
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by forster01 View Post

No command is visble:

New version has been updated, try it works now?
Old 11-20-2013, 10:57 AM   #99
oxen
Connoisseur

[EpubSTAR3.0.2] 2013-11-20 update:
1. Optimize image processing module to solve floating picture Solving picture dislocation issue when interacting with embedded pictures.
2. Optimize international language processing module to solve the menu empty issue of non-English regional.
Download: 87,838.

[Oxen style 6.0.7] 2013-11-20 update:
1. Optimize table color scheme.
2. Optimize contents page style.
3. Optimize table styles.
4. Optimize heading style.

[EpubSTAR quick style 3.0.7] 2013-11-20 update:
1. Optimize table color scheme.
2. Optimize contents page style.
3. Optimize table styles.
Old 11-20-2013, 12:50 PM   #100
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
I downloaded from the web site, extracted the contents but the installation hangs with the message checking for disk space. I have windows 7 32 bit professional.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 08:02 PM   #101
oxen
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I downloaded from the web site, extracted the contents but the installation hangs with the message checking for disk space. I have windows 7 32 bit professional.

May be low on disk space? Installing EpubSTAR only need 5MB of disk space.
EpubSTAR supports the Winddow XP/Vista/7/8, and 32bit/64bit.
My home PC is win7/32bit, now upgraded to the win8/32bit; office computer win7/32bit now win8/64bit. They are installed correctly and running properly.
Old 11-21-2013, 03:59 AM   #102
PremaEbooks
Zealot
PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle(all), Nook, Sony, Onyx Boox, iPad 2
Oxen, same problem here.

If your are interested in a translation to SPANISH (Spain, not South America) maybe I could help.

Just contact me, send me all the english text and I'll translate it to spanish.

It seems a quite nice software.

EDIT: Last version 3.0.2 seems to work fine
Anyway, if your are interested in a translation to Spanish contact me and I'll try to work it out.

I'll do some test and give some feed back about the results.
Thanks!

Last edited by PremaEbooks; 11-21-2013 at 04:32 AM. Reason: About 3.0.2
PremaEbooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:40 AM   #103
oxen
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by PremaEbooks View Post
Oxen, same problem here.

If your are interested in a translation to SPANISH (Spain, not South America) maybe I could help.

Just contact me, send me all the english text and I'll translate it to spanish.

It seems a quite nice software.

EDIT: Last version 3.0.2 seems to work fine
Anyway, if your are interested in a translation to Spanish contact me and I'll try to work it out.

I'll do some test and give some feed back about the results.
Thanks!

OK! Attached fill(EpubSTAR.resources.sp.rar) is Excel document. Please Column B to C, from English to Spanish.
Our work will benefit the more friends. Thank you very much!
Old 11-21-2013, 03:15 PM   #104
Leonatus
Wizard

Oxen,
cannot confirm what PremaEbooks said. In version 3.0.2 same problems. Downloaded from post #1, but version 2.6 is indicated at install.
Sorry!
Old 11-21-2013, 09:57 PM   #105
oxen
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonatus View Post
Oxen,
cannot confirm what PremaEbooks said. In version 3.0.2 same problems. Downloaded from post #1, but version 2.6 is indicated at install.
Sorry!
I have just returned from post #1 to download and install it, and it is the latest version 3.0.2. Please try it again?

Tags
epub app, epub application, epubstar, kf8/mobi, mobi