Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-04-2013, 03:09 PM   #1936
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Anniversary coupon, 20% off: anniversary20
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:16 AM   #1937
winsomnia
Groupie
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
Anniversary coupon, 20% off: anniversary20
It's already listed on the first page of this thread. Please don't be afraid to look at the first page of this thread where really good information is found.
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:08 PM   #1938
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Can anyone find new codes??

I'm down to 2 20% codes left and I'm having withdrawal from the wonderful multi-use 40% off codes we had in December/January! I've tried many, many of the 'inactive' codes, still no other luck. I've even googled to see if I could find any new ones, no luck there either.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:18 PM   #1939
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winsomnia View Post
It's already listed on the first page of this thread. Please don't be afraid to look at the first page of this thread where really good information is found.
I've been following and participating in this thread since the day it was started, when it was in the Kobo forum. I've been giving G0AT karma for this thread every chance I get. I'm well aware of what the first post in this thread is for, and I also know that it's not updated every single day .

I only received the code yesterday and didn't see anyone else posting it on this page, so I did.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:27 PM   #1940
jvanalst
jvanalst began at the beginning.

Device: Nexus 7, Kobo Glo, Kobo Mini, Kindle 3, Galaxy 10.1 Tab, iPhone 4s
Unhappy

1x2530ca2 (25% off)
1x2561ca2 (25% off)
1x2590us (25% off)
1x2530us (25% off)
2x25180us (25% off)
56b6c125 (25% off)

are all showing expired for me.

Last edited by jvanalst; 03-06-2013 at 01:30 PM.
jvanalst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:36 PM   #1941
G0AT
Addict
G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Kobo's current discount code practices haven't required me to update the first post very often. You'll see that we are down to a small selection of active codes now.
G0AT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:16 PM   #1942
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0AT View Post
Kobo's current discount code practices haven't required me to update the first post very often. You'll see that we are down to a small selection of active codes now.
Yes, an incredibly small number! But thank you GOAT for keeping the thread updated.
Hope you don't mind me posting the current codes remaining from page 1 here too for anyone just checking the recent posts.

6 March 2013 - Currently active discount codes:

Welcome20 (20% off)
anniversary20 (20% off)
save20bday (20% off)
gettingtoknowu23 (30% off)
Comeback3302_3 (35% off)

It would be so appreciated if anybody does find new discount codes to please post them. Thank you everyone!
Old 03-06-2013, 04:21 PM   #1943
Pookeysgirl
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Yes, an incredibly small number! But thank you GOAT for keeping the thread updated.
Hope you don't mind me posting the current codes remaining from page 1 here too for anyone just checking the recent posts.

6 March 2013 - Currently active discount codes:

Welcome20 (20% off)
anniversary20 (20% off)
save20bday (20% off)
gettingtoknowu23 (30% off)
Comeback3302_3 (35% off)

It would be so appreciated if anybody does find new discount codes to please post them. Thank you everyone!
Thank you for posting this , and of course thank you G0AT for updating this thread when you have the opportunity. We all appreciate it.
Old 03-08-2013, 11:38 AM   #1944
Blue2u
Wizard

Kobobooks Sale until March 11

Some books that I've seen on sale before, most seem to be $2.99 - $4.99
http://www.kobo.com/marchbreaksale?_...utmk=238241346

Also, still having no luck finding new codes so if anybody does find some, please share, it's so appreciated!
Old 03-09-2013, 08:44 AM   #1945
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
I received this one today:

Comeback3102_3
30% off Expires: March 13, 2013, one-time use per customer.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:41 PM   #1946
Blue2u
Wizard

Got this one working now,

Not sure if it's one time use or not [hope not!]
VoucherCode30 = 30% off
Old 03-09-2013, 02:21 PM   #1947
Pax
Zealot
Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3, Sony PRS 650
Seems like the times of the 90% or 75% coupons are over.
Pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 05:11 PM   #1948
zelda.owns.link
Evangelist
zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Not sure if it's one time use or not [hope not!]
VoucherCode30 = 30% off
Only one-time use.
zelda.owns.link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:16 AM   #1949
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0AT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax View Post
Seems like the times of the 90% or 75% coupons are over.
Maybe Kobo UK will change tack and go the way of Sony, Amazon & Nook and offer books at £0.20.

I would particularly like "The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared"...?

...of course I would still like the occasional large discount code as well
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:12 PM   #1950
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by mXb View Post
I would particularly like "The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared"...?
At least for us in Canada, that particular book is offered by Harper Collins with the price set by the publisher and not subject to discounting by Kobo. I bought it last week. Discounts are great, but I am willing to pay $12 for a book I really want to read, too. The discounted books I do buy even things out.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals