Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 08-03-2008, 03:06 AM   #1
DutchBoy
DutchBoy began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Selling my Cybook Gen3

I'm selling my Cybook Gen3. What is a good online marketplace to sell a Cybook?
DutchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 03:55 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The "Flea Market" forum section right here.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-03-2008, 09:37 AM   #3
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchBoy View Post
I'm selling my Cybook Gen3. What is a good online marketplace to sell a Cybook?
May one ask why you are selling?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 10:07 AM   #4
DutchBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
May one ask why you are selling?
Sure. I haven't been using it for weeks already. So I'm thinking at the current market price a Gen3, still the latest model, will be a good sale and useful for someone who can use it... for a lower price that's fair for a 'used' but perfect Cybook. I'm an expat and going back to my country soon and need to sell some of my things for the near future (think $).

I posted it in the Flea Market now, by the way.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:08 AM   #5
DutchBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The "Flea Market" forum section right here.
Thanks!
Advert
Old 08-03-2008, 10:12 AM   #6
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchBoy View Post
Sure. I haven't been using it for weeks already. So I'm thinking at the current market price a Gen3, still the latest model, will be a good sale and useful for someone who can use it... for a lower price that's fair for a 'used' but perfect Cybook. I'm an expat and going back to my country soon and need to sell some of my things for the near future (think $).

I posted it in the Flea Market now, by the way.
ah...hope someone obliges...despite its 'problems' it is a good device...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote