Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Can you keep up with all the new posts?
Yes 5 15.15%
No 19 57.58%
I don't know 3 9.09%
I don't care 6 18.18%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-15-2009, 03:05 PM   #1
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Question Can you keep up with all the new posts?

There is lot of posting going on and a lot of threads being started. I'm finding it difficult to keep up to my subscribed fori and threads.

Are you able to keep up to the new posts?

Simple question, no multiple choice, private poll.

I realize I'm going to make it worse by creating another thread.

WDE
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:06 PM   #2
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quick Links / Forum Spy
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-15-2009, 03:08 PM   #3
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
*sigh* I think there should be a moratorium on how long a thread can lay dormant and still be dug up. I am finding threads and thinking "gosh! how did I miss that!" and discovering it is several years old.

in other news, kindle kitten now has 2 mice, 1 bird and half a lizzard on her score card. I'm not sure why, but they all end up in the bathroom
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:20 PM   #4
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Quick Links / Forum Spy
This may work once you are caught up, but I don't think it excludes fori you are not subscribed to.

If you leave for 10 minutes to walk the dog and come back there are 50 new post to read before you can start using the forum spy to keep track of the *really* new posts.

WDE.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:22 PM   #5
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Silly doggie. What a question!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-15-2009, 03:23 PM   #6
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
It will be OK if you miss some.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:24 PM   #7
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Silly doggie. What a question!
Said the dog to the dog re: posts.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:26 PM   #8
ruth1304
Addict
ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Waiting for a kindle!
I don't try to keep up any more. I have books to read, and there has to be a balance. This place is slightly addictive, so if I thought I had to read all the new threads etc I'd never leave the house. And the weather's good at the moment. Maybe I'll catch up when it's winter and raining all the time
ruth1304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:32 PM   #9
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth1304 View Post
I don't try to keep up any more. I have books to read, and there has to be a balance. This place is slightly addictive, so if I thought I had to read all the new threads etc I'd never leave the house. And the weather's good at the moment. Maybe I'll catch up when it's winter and raining all the time
Only slightly?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:32 PM   #10
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I sort of haunt 2 or 3 threads each day, depending on what is interesting. To me, it is like a party. You wander into a group in the middle of a discussion, then move on when something more interesting comes along. To my knowledge, no one has ever missed me when I abandoned a thread for something else, so it's no harm nor fowl. (SQUAB!)
Old 06-15-2009, 03:33 PM   #11
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Some possible future polls to consider:

Does air exist?
Is Queen Zee real?
Why? (or Why not?)
Does your doggie bark?
When will it all end?
Does you cat sport a tattoo?
Blue or yellow?
Charged or mellow?
Gal or fellow?
Quiet or bellow?
Viola or cello?
Jello or portabello?
Alien or Old Yeller?

So many questions to ask!
Old 06-15-2009, 03:39 PM   #12
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
GI, or Joe?

Click image for larger version

Name:	file000.JPG
Views:	256
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	30813
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:40 PM   #13
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Pothole or snow?

Last edited by vivaldirules; 06-15-2009 at 03:46 PM.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:41 PM   #14
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Some possible future polls to consider:

Does air exist? Yes, but not right now
Is Queen Zee real? Yes, but ner PRS700 does not
Why? (or Why not?) Because I said so, that's why or why not.
Does your doggie bark? Only when it is frightened by squirrels
When will it all end? The day after the llamas win the war
Does you cat sport a tattoo? No, but do piercings count?
Blue or yellow? Yellow, of course, the color of sunshine
Charged or mellow? Both
Gal or fellow? DixieGAL
Quiet or bellow? Bellow, below, billow
Viola or cello? Cello, as in Limoncello
Jello or portabello? Jello, as in shots
Alien or Old Yeller? Neither, Cinderella

So many questions to ask!
the big brown dog jumps
Old 06-15-2009, 03:43 PM   #15
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I said yes but will qualify this with the fact my work output has drop dramatically
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote