Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-21-2010, 09:09 AM   #1
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Sony Reader Touch Edition (PRS-600)

Shipped to NoHolyGrail today.

++++
For Sale, a gently used Sony Reader Touch Edition (PRS-600) in black. I love this reader for nighttime, but just can't get past the touchscreen glare in the daytime.

Currently retails for $169US. Includes original box, USB cord, neoprene sleeve, all paperwork, receipt for warranty purposes (purchased Dec 2009) and 2GB SD card. Also includes Sony Premium black leather cover (PRSA-SC6) $29.99US

Everything above for $150 shipped in the US. PM me for a international quote. I may not be comfortable shipping to all countries.

I also have the Sony Reader Cover with Light (PRSA-CL6). Love this cover - wish the Nook lighted cover was this high quality. Retails $54US. Light Cover for $40 shipped in the US.

Or take everything for $180 shipped in the US.

I also have the Sony Pocket Edition for sale in this thread:
Sony Reader Pocket Edition

I have sold several items successfully on this forum:
Sony Reader PRS-700
M-Edge Platform Case + light
m-edge Prodigy case
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sony Touch.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	55507  

Last edited by simplyparticular; 07-22-2010 at 08:40 PM.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote