Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-19-2011, 01:44 PM   #1
Mikou
Zealot
Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Amazon Fire 10, Kobo Clara, Kobo Aura One
Fictionwise Coupon 50% off - Exp 11/21/11

Coupon code: 111811

50% off all eBooks, except those published by Samhain.

Expires: Nov 21 (or a few days later, going by past experience.)

Enjoy.
Mikou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 06:37 AM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices

I always find something at the last minute.

Spoiler:
3.00 - 1 Maggie and the Maverick [Secure eReader] by Laurie Grant
3.00 - 1 Devil's Dare [Secure eReader] by Laurie Grant
3.00 - 1 The Duchess And The Desperado [Secure eReader] by Laurie Grant
3.00 - 1 Lawman [Secure eReader] by Laurie Grant
-----
12.00 - Total
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2011, 12:49 AM   #3
Mikou
Zealot
Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You're welcome. I tend to keep a few items in my wish list, particularly books that I've already read so I can wait a bit to have my own copy.
Old 11-26-2011, 01:08 AM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikou View Post
You're welcome. I tend to keep a few items in my wish list, particularly books that I've already read so I can wait a bit to have my own copy.
My wishlist is close to 400 However I am waiting for the perfect alignment of the stars, money and a 60% off coupon.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:38 AM   #5
Mikou
Zealot

400! Impressive. I like to use the ones that are for 60% to buy up backlists or to try out new authors. Since I buy quite a few books (too many?), I'm lucky enough to not have any other costly hobbies. My only regret is that I didn't extend my Fictionwise Buywise club membership. That's what got me buying so many books in the 1st place.
Advert
Old 11-26-2011, 09:20 AM   #6
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
My wishlist is close to 400
Uh, wow ...

The "reading 5 before I buy one" challenge has really helped me cull my wishlist to the bare minimum (less than 40 right now), and curb my spending in a major way. August's GH sale was my last big splurge; only bought one ebook in September, one in October, and none so far for November (though I bought 5 print books).

I wish we'd get a sale on Agatha Christie's books, along the lines of the earlier Georgette Heyer sale! I can get the AC books at the library but I'd love to own them; I'm reading the Miss Marple books right now and having a ball
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fictionwise coupon code