Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-11-2012, 07:58 AM   #16
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
Several webshops have the product listed in their assortment. Whether they are linked to a dutch affiliate/mother is something else, but their extension is .be nonetheless
Nice

If they are linked to the Netherlands, the release date here is October 14th I think.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:27 PM   #17
Brambley
Brambley began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
I bought my Glo at Futureshop on the 5th.
fbrII: It's poetic, I switched to Kobo from Kindle because Amazon wouldn't say when its paperwhite would be available in Canada.
Brambley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-11-2012, 07:33 PM   #18
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
fbrII: It's poetic, I switched to Kobo from Kindle because Amazon wouldn't say when its paperwhite would be available in Canada.
Brambley - I'm thinking we work out an exchange and everybody's happy
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote