Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-28-2010, 09:01 AM   #1
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just purchased Sony 505, but alas, it is for the wife
When Do I See God? by Jeff Inlo – Free in many formats

I just wanted to put up a note about my latest book. After I wrote Soul View, I decided to take a shot at a spiritual look into the afterlife. Here’s the summary:

When a flash flood claims Steven Drilach's life, he finds that existence does not end with the death of the body. He steps into an afterlife where all his dreams can come true and anything he imagines can be his. Following his afterlife guide, he learns of the connections between the physical world he left behind and the spiritual realm where he now resides. During his journeys back to earth, he discovers lost souls unwilling to accept their own death and unable to move on to a spiritual existence. Through their experiences, he learns to face his own personal doubts and to understand what truly separates him from God.

You can get more info and download it at http://www.sitelane.com/ebooks/whengod

If anyone has a problem with any of the formats or downloading the file, please let me know.

You can also find it at the following sites:

Smashwords

Feedbooks

Amazon

Please be advised that if you go through Amazon, it is going to cost $.99, but I wanted to put it there for those that feel more comfortable downloading directly from Amazon.

Thanks,

Jeff Inlo

Last edited by jinlo; 01-08-2011 at 09:17 AM.
jinlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 03:53 PM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Thanks, Jeff. I had already spotted it on feedbooks and download it. It's now in my TBR list.

Thank you, I especially enjoyed the twists in Soul View (couldn't even guess the ending) and look forward to reading this one.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-28-2010, 05:48 PM   #3
joobies
Addict
joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 1, Sony PRS-505
Soul View was very interesting. Looking forward to your newest work. Thanks!
joobies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:58 AM   #4
Billjr13
Addict
Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 700 & 650
Thanks Jeff, I will post a review when I finish. We appriciate your contributions to MR and look forward to more of your work.
Billjr13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:18 AM   #5
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just purchased Sony 505, but alas, it is for the wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Thanks, Jeff. I had already spotted it on feedbooks and download it. It's now in my TBR list.
dreams, I saw that you added it to the MR Authors List on feedbooks. I appreciate the amount of effort you put toward supporting the writers on this forum. It may not always appear that big hearts and kind actions get the attention they deserve, but they always make a difference in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joobies View Post
Soul View was very interesting. Looking forward to your newest work. Thanks!
Hello joobies, I still think Soul View was my best work to date. This new one is a bit different, but I really wanted to write this one. I hope you enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billjr13 View Post
Thanks Jeff, I will post a review when I finish. We appriciate your contributions to MR and look forward to more of your work.
Hi Billjr, thanks for taking a look. I like to think we all contribute a positive outlook here. It's why we keep coming back. Well, that and that awesome flying penguin show...
jinlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-01-2010, 08:26 AM   #6
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Thanks Jeff!

Edit: I had to go back and find the tip jar. It is not very obvious at sitelane, but is just another link in the left column without the big Paypal logo. The link takes you to Paypal.

Last edited by DixieGal; 03-01-2010 at 08:30 AM.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote