Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-22-2012, 12:08 AM   #1
desert dog
Zealot
desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2,3 Voyage,Oasis 1&2, Kobo Glohd, Aura hd, Kmini, H2O 1&2
kobo mini sale!

Hey, I got an email from kobo this morning advertising a sale on the kobo mini.

$49,99 at Best Buy and select independent bookstores. I called my local book seller and they are holding one for me to pick up tomorrow.

I already have one mini, but at this price I couldn't pass it up. It will serve as a backup unit in case my first one goes down

That is a crazy good value, especially when I recall how much more I paid for my first Kindle just a few years ago..

The sale is only good for a couple days so jump on board if you are going to!
desert dog is offline   Reply With Quote