Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-24-2007, 11:24 AM   #1
lone_wolf
lone_wolf began at the beginning.

Device: ebookwise 1150
Greetings and Salutations.

recently received my EB1150 and i love it.

the only complaint is the expensive memory. anyone know how to adapt it to perhaps SD or something else readily available?

have downloaded from EBW but looking for addresses and instructions for other sites as well.
lone_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 01:05 PM   #2
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Is it lone_wolf for "Lone Wolf & Cub" ?
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2007, 01:12 PM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello lone_wolf, I'm debating on getting a 1150 as well, wish it could use SD memory or something
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 11:46 PM   #4
lone_wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrien View Post
Is it lone_wolf for "Lone Wolf & Cub" ?
not familiar with the reference.
Old 12-24-2007, 11:55 PM   #5
lone_wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ervserver View Post
Hello lone_wolf, I'm debating on getting a 1150 as well, wish it could use SD memory or something
i find myself wondering why the only adapter available is for XD cards, and just don't fit right...

certainly there are many possible adaptations that could be made into a reasonably small package. SD, mini SD, micro SD, MEM sticks, i just fell upon the concept of using SIM cards from dead cell phones. cant see why it couldn't work. there small enough physically and and seem to be a good capacity as well, though i may be mistaken.

again though i love the device, for its purpose it seems simplistically perfect. save the memory issue of course..

Last edited by lone_wolf; 12-24-2007 at 11:57 PM.
Advert
Old 12-25-2007, 03:16 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote