Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-22-2012, 07:05 PM   #1
beautifulsoup
Addict
beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many ereaders.
Is there a way to not have book cover of "powered off" screen?

Yay, finally got the new Glo powered up.

I'm not sure about the light on mine...I'm seeing some gray.

Anyway, my immediate question is this: Is there a way to NOT have a book cover/screen saver on the "powered off" screen?

EGAD! Never mind; it was a stupid question. As soon as I asked it, I figured it out. Jeez; sorry. D'OH!(Another thread we can let die quickly).

Random ETA: Wow, I must have greasy/oily fingers. Already showing considerable fingerprint smudges on the quilted back, and on the front bezel. Yick! (Decal Girl, here I come!)

Last edited by beautifulsoup; 12-22-2012 at 07:10 PM.
beautifulsoup is offline   Reply With Quote