Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

View Poll Results: How many freebies did you download for 'Read an Ebook Week'?
Between 1-10 34 38.20%
Between 11-25 10 11.24%
Between 26-50 4 4.49%
More than 50 8 8.99%
None. Didn't know/was not interested 33 37.08%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-13-2010, 05:14 AM   #31
CFarrell
CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Around 30 -

I plan on reading them all, eventually!
CFarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:49 AM   #32
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Well, it all wraps up at midnight Sat 13, so this is the last chance for REBW specials. Mind you, that's midnight Pacific time. Because of time zone differences, readers in the UK have until Sunday breakfast and readers in Australia until after Sunday lunch. Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-13-2010, 11:52 AM   #33
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
I downloaded a total of 25 items: 16 from MR (including 8 omnibuses), 7 from Smashwords and 2 from Feedbooks.

One was a short story. I figure the omnibuses average 6 books each. So without going over each to calculate the total, I figure I downloaded 64 books.

I doubt that I will read every book of every omnibus, but I'm confident that I'll read at least the first each, and therefore at least 25 of the total.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:34 PM   #34
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
I hate to admit it, but of all the free ebooks I downloaded last spring during ebook week, I only read one. Another one that I started, I deleted after a few pages. Doubt I will download any this time around.
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote