Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 05-14-2009, 05:01 AM   #16
sirbruce
Provocateur
sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, iPhone 3GS
Yeah, I think I'd go with the Hugo as well. Nebula is great, but Hugo is usually the best.
sirbruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 10:04 AM   #17
Fathermole
Connoisseur
Fathermole began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 505
For me it's The Hugo , The Stroker ,and The Nebula .
Fathermole is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert