Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 11-15-2009, 05:52 PM   #1
clovermax
clovermax began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs 600
jetbook help

I received my jetbook - charged the battery then went to my computer to heve some of my many ebooks loaded- well then thud,
any idea as to why my computer doesnt recognize the jetbook by that I mean the instruction where it says that under my computer it would show a removable disk icon - well it didnt
any ideas?
clovermax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 08:37 PM   #2
h&s
h&s began at the beginning.

Device: JetBook
Press the power button on the JetBook after you connect the USB cable. The on screen graphic will change from the battery charging indicator to two computers and it should then show up on your PC as a mounted drive.
h&s is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-16-2009, 02:18 PM   #3
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
You could also try pushing the reset button on the back of the jetBook to see if that helps.
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:49 PM   #4
GhostHawk
Data Privateer!
GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.

Device: Ectaco Jetbook& Jetbook Lite
I have the same thing happen at times. Power button for sure.
Reset button only if it gets "stuck".
GhostHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 08:07 PM   #5
clovermax
clovermax began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs 600
I did press the reset and now it works. which is all I really want.
clovermax is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert