Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-02-2009, 11:14 AM   #1
scgf
Connoisseur
scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Amazon PW 3 iPad Pro, iPhone 12 Pro
Sony Black Leather Cover for eReader

I have a mint condition Sony black leather cover for the 505 series for sale. I am looking for £20 inc shipping within the UK, shipping at cost for Europe/USA.

Same as this one here.
scgf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:19 PM   #2
DrMoze
Booknut
DrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with others

Device: Sony Reader 500/505/300/350, Nook Glowlight Plus (6")
I have one for sale too--the M-edge black leather cover (original). Mint condition, just taken out of the bag and checked out once. Never left my living room! (It doesn't fit into my cargo pants pocket!) Price negotiable.
DrMoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert