Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 09-01-2009, 02:14 AM   #1
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Reward for first Pocket Pro YouTube video!

I've got a dollar for the first guy or gal who posts a YouTube video of his new Pocket Pro!

Sure, a dollar won't buy much, although it will get you your choice of eBooks. But think of the bragging rights you will enjoy when you show your friends not only your new Pocket Pro but also your GA Russell dollar for which you paid more than a dollar to have framed!

Robertb and others in the business are excluded from this contest. Customers only!

By the way, someone will need to show me how I can tell who posted first on YouTube!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:07 AM   #2
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Well, it's not a pocketpro, nor is it a video, but someone has a nice review with pictures of the Hanlin V5, which is essentially the same model:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55228
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-01-2009, 08:35 AM   #3
SDRebel
Addict
SDRebel has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: astak pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
I've got a dollar for the first guy or gal who posts a YouTube video of his new Pocket Pro!

Sure, a dollar won't buy much, although it will get you your choice of eBooks. But think of the bragging rights you will enjoy when you show your friends not only your new Pocket Pro but also your GA Russell dollar for which you paid more than a dollar to have framed!

Robertb and others in the business are excluded from this contest. Customers only!

By the way, someone will need to show me how I can tell who posted first on YouTube!
the most important part of the reward is that the dollar comes from GA Russell lol
by the way.... where do you buy ebooks for $1? I should get my pocket pro on friday, but people on the west coast will get it sooner...
SDRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:37 AM   #4
frozennorth
Evangelist
frozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Onyx Boox RIP, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Libra
There are already videos of the V5 on youtube.
LBook V5 which really only shows pictures and Hanlin V5 and none of them have commentary.

But I'm also waiting for MR members reviews.
frozennorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 04:19 PM   #5
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDRebel View Post
by the way.... where do you buy ebooks for $1?
SD, I see a number of threads here offering works for 99 cents. I think they're mostly Kindle books, and since I don't plan to buy a Kindle, I haven't read the threads.
Advert
Old 09-01-2009, 05:59 PM   #6
SDRebel
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
SD, I see a number of threads here offering works for 99 cents. I think they're mostly Kindle books, and since I don't plan to buy a Kindle, I haven't read the threads.
you are tricking me into buying a kindle then if I post the video review?
Old 09-01-2009, 06:27 PM   #7
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDRebel View Post
you are tricking me into buying a kindle then if I post the video review?
Hobbitses are so tricksy...espeshully that GA Russell Baggins!!
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:04 AM   #8
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!

I'm surprised that no one but Robert has posted a Pocket Pro video yet!
Old 09-08-2009, 03:54 AM   #9
wayamauro
Connoisseur
wayamauro began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, KindleDX
I would love to see the speed of the page turning, the infamous 1.8 s (because not everybody seems to have reported it, so maybe it is not that bad). Also the TTS feature would be interesting.
wayamauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 05:15 PM   #10
SDRebel
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayamauro View Post
I would love to see the speed of the page turning, the infamous 1.8 s (because not everybody seems to have reported it, so maybe it is not that bad). Also the TTS feature would be interesting.
I don't think I 'll have time for a review, but I could do so page-turning with a chronometer next to it and post it on youtube
Old 09-08-2009, 06:01 PM   #11
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayamauro View Post
Please note that Jinke has already said they have a fix in the works for the page turning speed issue. See my comment on this thread:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...t=55521&page=3
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote