Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 02-05-2013, 08:06 PM   #46
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
It just sounds complicated. It's actually much easier then it sounds.
I'll take your word for it, JS.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:07 PM   #47
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm juggling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
No, boyo:

You just gotta learn how to juggle.

Hitch
I'm juggling. (My goal is to be YOU someday!)
Advert
Old 02-05-2013, 08:09 PM   #48
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearstardiode View Post
I'm juggling. (My goal is to be YOU someday!)
Do you really want to be a curmudgeon?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:25 PM   #49
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Hey, I'm still trying not to drop the ball I tossed up in the air
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:26 PM   #50
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Do you really want to be a curmudgeon?
Y'know, I'd say, Bite Me, but you know you secretly WANT TO.

;-)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-06-2013, 12:02 PM   #51
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell

Kids...kids...let's all play nice now. LOL
Old 02-06-2013, 01:53 PM   #52
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Bear, bubbeleh:

That IS us playing nice. ;-) Welcome to MR, LOLOL.

Hitch
Old 02-06-2013, 07:10 PM   #53
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Y'know, I'd say, Bite Me, but you know you secretly WANT TO.

;-)

Hitch
If you don't be careful, I'll pipe Kenny G music into your office and put your entire staff to sleep.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:11 PM   #54
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Children maybe, but I think we are just a bit too old for kids.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:12 PM   #55
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave

Quote:
If you don't be careful, I'll pipe Kenny G music into your office and put your entire staff to sleep.
You pipe KennyG music in here, and I won't have a staff to put to sleep. Hell, for that matter, I won't be here, either. ;-)

Hitch
Old 02-06-2013, 07:13 PM   #56
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
You pipe KennyG music in here, and I won't have a staff to put to sleep. Hell, for that matter, I won't be here, either. ;-)

Hitch
I'll pipe it in at a very low volume but just enough so your subconscious hears and you you go nighty-night.

But if you are really bad, I'll bast in Michael Bolton.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:35 PM   #57
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
I'll pipe it in at a very low volume but just enough so your subconscious hears and you you go nighty-night.

But if you are really bad, I'll bast in Michael Bolton.
Celine Dionne!!!
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:25 PM   #58
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Celine Dionne!!!
No nearly as bad as Bolton. Micheal Bolton is like a buzz saw, dentist drill, and jack hammer all at once.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:38 PM   #59
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Celine Dionne!!!
Oh, the Humanity!

H
Old 02-06-2013, 10:47 PM   #60
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell

Man, if I was the moderator I would move this thread to the Entertainment Forum. (You guys are funny!) But on a serious note, what if Kenny or Michael or Celine were to visit MR and read your posts? Eh? How would you feel then?