Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 08-25-2005, 02:51 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
TomeRaider contest winners

The TomeRaider contest is over. Congrats to our three lucky winners: volwrath, Gadgetguru and Mattoquai. Please send me the details of your operation system (TomeRaider is available for Windows, Palm, Pocket PC, and Psion).

Everyone, thanks for participating. And of course thanks to our member NewsRaider and his company for their generosity which made this contest possible.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 09:39 AM   #2
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Congratulations to the winners! Well done, lads...

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 11:02 AM   #3
gadgetguru
Addict
gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Tungsten T5
Wow, I just got a 2210 off a local auction, so TR3 would really be neat for my new dual slot PDA...

Thanks to MobileRead and the developer of Tome Raider 3. I really think TR3 is one of those underhyped products out there... while apps like iSilo (also a great application) get mentioned whenever there are (minor) updates, TR3 are seldom mentioned...

Maybe news submission to sites such as this one(MobileRead), PDANews24, PPCThoughts, 1Src, and the rest will bring more publicity (and sales)...nothing really beats TR3 when it comes to reading big databases... I don't think the new parsing tool for sites like (ehow, etc) was ever mentioned in website other than this one...
gadgetguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 12:25 PM   #4
MatYadabyte
Zealot
MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetguru
nothing really beats TR3 when it comes to reading big databases...
You are very correct! I often look at the files zillions of files available for TR and think wow, but the real impressive stuff is the size of files TR can handle. We were the first to get an encylopedia on a handheld and we are the first to get a Gig+ file on a PDA too (The wikipedia in TR3 format). I don't often blow TomeRaider's rumpet... but... Toot Toot!
MatYadabyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 05:41 PM   #5
Mattoquai
Enthusiast
Mattoquai began at the beginning.

Device: Blackberry 8700c / Nokia N70 / Iliad
Bummer

Oh my, only now I discover that I've actually won something on the internet! Guess it's too late now for a prize....
Thanks anyway Alexander!
Too bad I don't have that much time lately to be an active member here, but I still read the good posts here at mobileread.com, keep it up!
Mattoquai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 02:04 AM   #6
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

In the immortal words of Homer Simpson.... DOH!!!!
Old 11-23-2005, 04:36 AM   #7
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattoquai
Oh my, only now I discover that I've actually won something on the internet! Guess it's too late now for a prize....
Thanks anyway Alexander!
Too bad I don't have that much time lately to be an active member here, but I still read the good posts here at mobileread.com, keep it up!
Mattoquai, I'll get in touch with NewsRaider and ask them if they can still provide you with the winner license. They are a nice bunch of people and I think there shouldn't be a problem.
Old 11-23-2005, 05:45 AM   #8
MatYadabyte
Zealot
MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattoquai
Thanks anyway Alexander!

Hey no Mattoquai, you shouldn't be chastised for being late. Well, you probably should... but I'm a nice guy and http://www.yadabyte.com is a great company (plug!) so email me (mat at yadabyte dot com) and you can have your prize

Mat
MatYadabyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 03:19 AM   #9
Mattoquai
Enthusiast

Thanx!

Wow, that's real nice of you guys! I'll send an e-mail right away. for Yadabyte!

PS: DOH! indeed cbarnett...

Last edited by Mattoquai; 11-29-2005 at 03:27 AM.
Old 11-29-2005, 04:10 AM   #10
cbarnett
MR prodigal son

I'm glad there was a happy ending!
Old 11-30-2005, 02:54 PM   #11
Mattoquai
Enthusiast

Haha, it's a bit too early to call it a Christmas carol, but still....
I'm exploring the possibilities of Tomeraider right now, looks nice!
Old 12-01-2005, 03:54 AM   #12
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsRaider
Hey no Mattoquai, you shouldn't be chastised for being late. Well, you probably should... but I'm a nice guy and http://www.yadabyte.com is a great company (plug!) so email me (mat at yadabyte dot com) and you can have your prize

Mat
Very nice gesture, Mat!