Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-30-2011, 06:13 AM   #16
Bikeridr
Information Acquirer
Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 International, Pocketbook Color
Thank you.
It's placed somewhere in the middle of my TBR-list.
Bikeridr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 07:44 PM   #17
LJCarter
LJCarter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.LJCarter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.LJCarter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.LJCarter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.LJCarter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.LJCarter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.LJCarter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.LJCarter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.LJCarter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.LJCarter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.LJCarter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: iPad
Hi Anne - no problem. Enjoy!
LJCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 07:50 PM   #18
LJCarter
LJCarter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.LJCarter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.LJCarter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.LJCarter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.LJCarter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.LJCarter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.LJCarter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.LJCarter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.LJCarter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.LJCarter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.LJCarter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Hi Bikeridr - thanks for the download. Look forward to your feedback when you get to it - sounds like you've got quite a list! BTW, my husband's a bikerider too
Old 05-30-2011, 09:45 PM   #19
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Thank you for this offer. The story sounds interesting and the cover is beautiful!
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:58 PM   #20
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Thanks for the book! Look forward to checking it out!
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:37 AM   #21
LJCarter

Question Book Trailers...to be or not to be?

Book Trailers seem to be all the rage, so much so, that I've recently launched one as well. What does everyone think about them? Do they really entice you to read the book? Or are they just another video in the minefield? Would love your thoughts on this one!

http://youtu.be/PHlP6A1J8jU
Old 06-03-2011, 02:36 AM   #22
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJCarter View Post
Book Trailers seem to be all the rage, so much so, that I've recently launched one as well. What does everyone think about them? Do they really entice you to read the book? Or are they just another video in the minefield? Would love your thoughts on this one!

I wouldn't go looking for one but I certainly enjoyed yours. I'll have to bump the book higher up the TBR list.
amward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:39 AM   #23
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJCarter View Post

1. The illustrations are beautiful. I hope they are from the actual book.
2. "Enter the realm" sounds like it's a MMO, not a novel.
3. I'd suggest "Available at fine (or better) e-book stores" instead of "good".

That being said, It is now on my "up next" list after the 2 June book club selections.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote