Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-16-2012, 12:47 PM   #1
Kindoll
Enthusiast
Kindoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Ash by James Herbert for 20pence! Kindle UK.

I bought this in hardback as I have all of Herberts other books in DT form.

It's now 20 pence at Amazon.co.uk.

I've since finished reading it, and although it wasn't as good as I wanted it to be, I'd say 20 pence is bargainous.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ash-ebook/dp...pr_product_top

Last edited by Kindoll; 09-16-2012 at 12:48 PM. Reason: edited for link
Kindoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:31 PM   #2
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quite a few others also on sale - http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=ntt_at...ext&sort=price

(and for those using the Main store, with a UK address:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr...ext&sort=price )
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert