Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 12-02-2011, 01:03 AM   #16
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
I feel sorry for folks that hate Apple. I saw the title and though "ooh...try an iPhone, plays Audible wonderfully well".

Does so many things wonderfully well.

But...sorry....do go on. For YOU, Apple is not wonderful. I respect, that. Truly. It's just that you are looking for a great experience for listening to Audible books on the go....and I LOVE audible books on the go. With my iPhone or my iPod touch or my iPad.

I don't even need iTunes. The Audible app handles all the downloading of audible book content.

But, I know....for you Apple isn't what you want to hear.

Lee
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 01:05 AM   #17
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuaneAA View Post
So I love the audible app for android.

Duane
Yep...all of that is equally true of the iPhone app. Works well with bluetooth - I listen to audible books via bluetooth in my car.

The app takes care of downloading the books...no need for iTunes with audible books.

Lee
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
audible book, bluetooth