Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-17-2010, 11:25 AM   #1
tselling
Addict
tselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enough

Device: NookColor (MiRage/CM7.2 & Moon+ Reader Pro)
Sony PRS-300 Silver Pocket Reader & case $90 shipped USA

I have a lightly used Silver PRS-300 Pocket Reader forsale in USA only. It comes with both the slipcase and black premium cover as seen in the photos. It also comes with USB cable. $99 shipped takes in in the continental USA. It has modified firmware to add clock and allows you to change default font. It looks and runs great but I have too many readers.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4832.jpg
Views:	379
Size:	562.7 KB
ID:	55356   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4835.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	850.2 KB
ID:	55357   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4836.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	830.4 KB
ID:	55358   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4838.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	710.7 KB
ID:	55359  

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-12-2010 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Sold by OP
tselling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:05 AM   #2
tselling
Addict
tselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enough

Reduced to $90 shipped to continental USA.
Advert
Old 08-12-2010, 04:51 AM   #3
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by tselling View Post
Reduced to $90 shipped to continental USA.
Still available?
I'd like to buy it. You will have to send it to the US address. Thanks!
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 04:39 PM   #4
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
BeTePoK, you must be making now a lot of bargains, since Sony Readers are constantly lowering their prices in the source market...
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 05:11 PM   #5
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
BeTePoK, you must be making now a lot of bargains, since Sony Readers are constantly lowering their prices in the source market...
Yeah, I know. From what I've seen on eBay, ebook became cheaper, but in my country even $10 make a big sence, and this PRS-300 is the cheapest I was able to find. New PRS-300 is about $150 at Sony site, but $90 (and about $30 in shipping costs from US to Belarus) is still the best option.
Advert
Old 08-12-2010, 07:50 PM   #6
tselling
Addict

Sorry, the silver one is sold. I will be selling a blue prs-300 with lighted cover shortly. Need to get photos. Has one tiny paint ship on upper right corner. Works great. It will be $90 shipped to continental USA.
Old 08-13-2010, 03:21 AM   #7
BeTePoK
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tselling View Post
Sorry, the silver one is sold. I will be selling a blue prs-300 with lighted cover shortly. Need to get photos. Has one tiny paint ship on upper right corner. Works great. It will be $90 shipped to continental USA.
Please make photos of it and post it in this thread or in a new one. If all is OK with the reader - I'll buy it. Also please make a photo of the reader with text on its screen. Thanks!
Old 08-13-2010, 08:07 AM   #8
SuperStalin
SuperStalin doesn't litterSuperStalin doesn't litter

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
Please make photos of it and post it in this thread or in a new one. If all is OK with the reader - I'll buy it. Also please make a photo of the reader with text on its screen. Thanks!
Nope, I got dibs first, sorry
SuperStalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:37 AM   #9
BeTePoK
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperStalin View Post
Nope, I got dibs first, sorry
Not quite understand what you are talking about. The silver prs-300 is sold, and as I can see - I'm the first in this thread who said that I'm willing to buy blue prs-300. If you were delaing through PM system - the OP didn't mention it when posted the message about blue prs-300.
Old 08-13-2010, 09:47 AM   #10
SuperStalin
SuperStalin doesn't litterSuperStalin doesn't litter

Device: None
We were dealing with the PM system correct. And yes, it was about the Blue PRS300.
SuperStalin is offline   Reply With Quote