Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 06-18-2010, 08:28 AM   #31
Krystian Galaj
Guru
Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Bookeen Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
Sounds like they were real heroes:
I don't see the relevance. We're talking here about one act of the group this man belongs to. What his ideas are, and whether or not he had substances prohibited by the government in his house doesn't give us any more information about the group's action regarding iPad leak.

Unless your reasoning is "I don't agree with this guy in this, this, and this respect, so all his actions must be bad"?
Krystian Galaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 11:28 AM   #32
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystian Galaj View Post
I don't see the relevance. We're talking here about one act of the group this man belongs to. What his ideas are, and whether or not he had substances prohibited by the government in his house doesn't give us any more information about the group's action regarding iPad leak.

Unless your reasoning is "I don't agree with this guy in this, this, and this respect, so all his actions must be bad"?
It was a riff off of Levy's book title. Relax.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-19-2010, 08:53 AM   #33
Krystian Galaj
Guru
Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Bookeen Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
It was a riff off of Levy's book title. Relax.
Oh, so the content of the links was the riff as well? Stupid me...
Krystian Galaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 12:44 PM   #34
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystian Galaj View Post
Oh, so the content of the links was the riff as well? Stupid me...
Well, that and the whole Goatse thing
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 01:11 PM   #35
corona
Addict
corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.

Device: kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
I give, Shaggy. You win. It's obvious that I'm no match for your knowledge and experience. I promise - no more posts on this subject. It would be pointless.... I give up, Shaggy. You win. Please accept my apologies. I'm wrong.
SameOldStory:

I realize you've got more karma here than the Buddha himself, and you used to be head of the NSA or something where you'd have to kill us by blowing up our iPads if we found out, but as a newbie to these forums I find your tone in these posts to be kind of inappropriate. Just saying.
corona is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-19-2010, 01:47 PM   #36
corona
Addict
corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.

Device: kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
I assumed everyone knows where the name "Goatse" comes from?
To quote Mr. Natural, if you don't know by now, don't mess with it.

And don't hack my avatar either!
corona is offline   Reply With Quote