Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #1
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Fictionwise 50% Off Coupon Exp 6/8?

Code: 060311

Stated to expire 6/5, but if it follows the usual pattern will probably be good through Wednesday, 6/8.

Does not apply to Samhain titles.

Last edited by NightBird; 06-05-2011 at 09:33 PM.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:27 PM   #2
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Ooooh! I can't be trusted with these coupon codes! Wonder what goodies I'll get this time...
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:39 PM   #3
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Ooooh! I can't be trusted with these coupon codes! Wonder what goodies I'll get this time...
Heehee. You must post what you get.

BTW, there is still time to use this coupon on the new books for the week at 15% off (until Monday).

I got:

When Gravity Falls - George Alec Effinger

3rd in Starrigger trilogy

Paradise Alley - John DeChancie

New book of short stories by Harlan Ellison:

Slippage
Old 06-03-2011, 07:06 PM   #4
Sacredwoman
Enthusiast
Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipod touch
(Hugs) You are awesome...really you are
Sacredwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:35 AM   #5
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
Code: 060311

Stated to expire 6/5, but if it follows the usual pattern will probably be good through Wednesday, 6/8.
mmm

you got this on the 2nd June - mine just came in this afternoon on 4th

must have travelled the long way round .....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:48 PM   #6
jessc
Enthusiast
jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Sony PRS-T2, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
mmm

Though mine is time-stamped 12:01am. Which means I think I got mine before you got yours, if yours didn't arrive til afternoon local time. Maybe they're like messages in a bottle, tossed out into the sea of the internet, arriving willy-nilly at various locations based on the vicissitudes of the tides?
jessc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 06:59 PM   #7
NightBird
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredwoman View Post
(Hugs) You are awesome...really you are
Awww... thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC
mmm

Though mine is time-stamped 12:01am. Which means I think I got mine before you got yours, if yours didn't arrive til afternoon local time. Maybe they're like messages in a bottle, tossed out into the sea of the internet, arriving willy-nilly at various locations based on the vicissitudes of the tides?
Heehee - That's because I don't get the newsletters so I didn't get the code from there. ATDrake figured out the coupon pattern they use of Friday's date. I tried this Thursday night - just put something in your cart and put the code with that date and it will tell you how much off it is and when it expires. So next week the code should be 061011.
Old 06-06-2011, 01:56 PM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
The new Harlequins are in finally so I did a little shopping!

Spoiler:
2.48 - 1 Flashpoint [Secure eReader] by Stephanie Newton
2.48 - 1 Final Exposure [Secure eReader] by Roxanne Rustand
2.50 - 1 An Unlikely Match [Secure eReader] by Arlene James
2.12 - 1 Honor Bound [Secure eReader] by Julianna Morris
2.12 - 1 Her Best Friend's Wedding [Secure eReader] by Abby Gaines
2.12 - 1 The Maverick's Reward [Secure eReader] by Roxann Delaney
2.12 - 1 The Cowboy's Homecoming [Secure eReader] by Brenda Minton
2.12 - 1 Behind the Badge [Secure eReader] by Susan Sleeman
2.12 - 1 Lawman-in-Charge [Secure eReader] by Laura Scott
2.12 - 1 Out of Time [Secure eReader] by Shirlee McCoy
2.12 - 1 Protecting Her Own [Secure eReader] by Margaret Daley
-----
24.42 - Total
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 02:43 PM   #9
NightBird
Wizard

Woohoo, Blossom! You're welcome.

I didn't see anything I wanted today, but that's probably a GOOD thing.
Old 06-06-2011, 03:11 PM   #10
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I bought some more.
I don't have too much spending money so this it.

Spoiler:
2.12 - 1 An Accidental Family [Secure Adobe EPUB] by Loree Lough
3.50 - 1 An Accidental Hero and An Accidental Mom [Secure eReader] by Loree Lough
2.97 - 1 Blackberry Summer [Secure eReader] by RaeAnne Thayne
2.12 - 1 Second Chance Dad [Secure Adobe EPUB] by Roxanne Rustand
2.50 - 1 A Family for Faith [Secure eReader] by Missy Tippens
2.50 - 1 The Rancher's Reunion [Secure eReader] by Tina Radcliffe
2.50 - 1 The Baby Promise [Secure eReader] by Carolyne Aarsen
Old 06-06-2011, 03:19 PM   #11
NightBird
Wizard

Quote:
I don't have too much spending money so this it.
So, I guess you've decided to eat this month?
Old 06-06-2011, 03:25 PM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

I'm trying to save up for a new ereader
Old 06-06-2011, 03:29 PM   #13
NightBird
Wizard

So I guess eating is totally out of the picture?!

I think you've invented a new diet. Heehee

Last edited by NightBird; 06-06-2011 at 03:34 PM.
Old 06-06-2011, 03:33 PM   #14
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I'm trying to save up for a new ereader
Hey, you saved half the cost of 18 books. That's like 40 bucks towards a shiny new device to read them on if you hide it under the mattress and don't smoke in bed. Another 2 Fictionwise sales and you'll be able to afford 9/10ths of a Kobo or Nook.

I only got that new Effinger book yesterday. I feel so cheap.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:00 PM   #15
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Can people PLEASE stop posting these coupons???? I am going broke and I can't resist - LOL!

P.S. Just kidding and THANKS for posting, used it this weekend to pick up some books that were on my Wish List at Fictionwise.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote