Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-08-2009, 08:05 PM   #1
fishcube
Connoisseur
fishcube began at the beginning.

Device: Archos 5
M-edge Platform jacket??

So, anyone have this cover? I am thinking this would be better for reading then the prodigy jacket.

which color do you have? pics? I am debating the Sapphire blue or marbled red.
fishcube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 08:16 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I posted pictures of my Jade Green Platform Jacket here.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-10-2009, 04:39 PM   #3
rhk
rhk began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I have the marbled red m-edge platform cover and love it. I find that the platform cover is a lot more convenient to hold when reading - I can use either hand. I don't like the angle of the cover when I prop it up using the tab (it's up too straight for me), but find that it works really when I leave it a little more open.

I just recently got the new E-Luminator light and am not thrilled with how it fits in the platform cover. The light doesn't fit in the cover that well and I have to slide it out a bit to be able to angle the light when I want to use it. It's too much hassle for me, so I just keep the light separate and will use it more for when I travel. Not the end of the world, but not ideal either.
rhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 12:57 AM   #4
jamoha
jamoha began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
I just got the pebbeled moacha with saddle strap. Love it. Just purchased my Kindle with the Patagoina book cover. Wasn't too excited with the Paagonia cover so I got the platform, glad I did. Seems like there is more protection for the screen..... J
jamoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 09:16 PM   #5
DaisyMama
DaisyMama began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
I have the Platform in sapphire blue and LOVE it. I got the tropical skin from decalgirl (not sure of the exact name, but it's the beach one with the macaw on it). It's great!

I love being able to stand up my Kindle when I'm eating, drying my hair, holding the baby, or just being lazy! lol

And to the person who said it was too straight up when they use the strap -- how far in do you tuck the strap? I just put the end of the strap into the slot (enough to keep it sturdy in there) and it sits at a great angle for me.

If you like the hands-free reading, you should definitely look into this cover! It looks and feels nice, too.

HTH!
DaisyMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert