Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 10-09-2007, 09:30 AM   #1
penty
Connoisseur
penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: CyBook Gen3
Mobipockets v6.1 is up in the beta center

Mobipocket Reader Desktop is now supporting the Cybook Gen3 for automated synchronization.

You can download a 6.1 pre-release from Mobipocket:
http://www.mobipocket.com/dev/beta/desktop.asp

From version 6.1, the Cybook Gen3 is recognized as a Mobipocket compliant device.
You don’t have to enter your PID. Your ebooks are automatically downloaded/transferred to the Cybook.
Additionally, you can import Office, Pdf, Html, Txt, Chm & Ocf documents.
And you can also synchronize the RSS feeds (eNews) you are subscribed to.
penty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 09:31 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
That's very good news. MobiPocket Desktop works beautifully with the iLiad; if it works as well with the CyBook it'll make it very pleasant to use.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-09-2007, 09:42 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Does 6.1 support PaperbackDigital?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 01:22 PM   #4
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
That's very good news. MobiPocket Desktop works beautifully with the iLiad; if it works as well with the CyBook it'll make it very pleasant to use.
Does as far as I can tell. Yes, I went ahead and downloaded it even though it's an alpha-test version. I plugged in my Cybook and Mobi DT immediately asked me if I wanted to transfer ebooks in my collection to the Cybook. I looked over the list and it only wanted to add the ones it didn't see there already, so I gave it permission. The transfer went smoothly.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 06:31 PM   #5
tobyb
tobyb began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Hi all
yep i just installed the 6.1 alpha test version. worked first time with my nice new Cybook! i just opened the newly installed Mobipocket Reader, and there was my Cybook listed as a device.
tobyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert