Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-08-2007, 03:39 PM   #1
AndiR
Rather interested
AndiR will become famous soon enoughAndiR will become famous soon enoughAndiR will become famous soon enoughAndiR will become famous soon enoughAndiR will become famous soon enoughAndiR will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle, Sony Ereader, Ipad & iPhone
Great Sony Connect customer service

I purchased a book that had surprise, surprise, poor graphics in them.

Within 24 hours the complaint was dealt with..

"Hello, Thank you for contacting Sony Connect!
We have checked the book 'Getting things done' by David Allen and found that the graphics was not displaying properly. We would like to inform you that we have adjusted $ 12.00 to your account, and we will update you when the book will be corrected.
If the information I have provided does not completely answer your question, please update this incident so I may be of further assistance to you.

Sincerely,
XXXXXX
Customer Support Representative
Sony Connect
http://www.connect.com"

So shame the graphics were not good in the first place but quick, speedy decisive action by the guys at Connect

AndiR
AndiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 05:14 PM   #2
KlondikeGeoff
Wombat Aficionado
KlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enough

Device: Fire, Kindle1, Sony PRS-500 Reader, Rocket 1100 eBook
Glad they were so helpful to you. Despite several gripes I've posted, I've got to think they are improving.

I had to call them twice recently due to the inability of the software on either of my computers to recognize the Reader.

After fooling around for quite a while, we finally got it working properly. The support guy was very pleasant and helpful.

To my surprise, a couple of days later got an email saying that if everything was not working right, to expalin in a Reply.

What was more surpising was that they expressed regrets for the problem, and gave me credit for one free book (no price limit either).

Now that's good service, and more like it. My hat's off to them now, just hope it continues.
KlondikeGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2007, 08:23 AM   #3
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Sounds like good examples of an excellent CS.
Well done, Sony.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote