Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 08-10-2010, 02:12 PM   #1
laura_kate
laura_kate began at the beginning.

Device: none
E-book Questionnaire

Hi Guys,

If you have a spare 5-10minutes please could you complete this short questionnaire on E-books at the link below to help me with my dissertation.

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/renders...zbdodo3g790531

Thanks,

laura_kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:58 PM   #2
alecE
Evangelist
alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs505, prs650, kobo Glo HD liseuses
You have a response! Good luck with your dissertation!
alecE is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2010, 03:09 PM   #3
sunnysmiles
Addict
sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: I pad air, kindle pw2 and kindle touch , kindle had fire Nook pad nook
Thanks I have filled it in
sunnysmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 04:41 PM   #4
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
Hope I could help.
travger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 05:18 PM   #5
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Umm... This isn't one of the sites that can steal iPad info, is it?
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2010, 06:07 PM   #6
mikij
Connoisseur
mikij doesn't littermikij doesn't litter

Device: PRS-600
It's done.
mikij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 06:09 PM   #7
laura_kate
laura_kate began at the beginning.

hi everyone, thanks for completing the questionnaire. I will do my best to put the results up on here once i've completed my dissertation. It is due in mid september so I will try and do this asap
laura_kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:21 PM   #8
clintbradford
Older ... slower ...
clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo, Kindles 2/3/Keyboard/Fire/Fire HD, HDX.
>> ... This isn't one of the sites that can steal iPad info, is it?

Right after answering Question 12, someone broke into my house and ripped off my Sony big screen television. Then my hard drive in my MacBook Pro was wiped clean.

And I am missing a cat, too.
clintbradford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:02 PM   #9
MmavisO
Seeker
MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus TF, PB 360, Jetbook Lite
Done, and good luck!
MmavisO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:03 PM   #10
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Done.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:09 PM   #11
Linda S. Prather
Enthusiast
Linda S. Prather lived happily ever after.Linda S. Prather lived happily ever after.Linda S. Prather lived happily ever after.Linda S. Prather lived happily ever after.Linda S. Prather lived happily ever after.Linda S. Prather lived happily ever after.Linda S. Prather lived happily ever after.Linda S. Prather lived happily ever after.Linda S. Prather lived happily ever after.Linda S. Prather lived happily ever after.Linda S. Prather lived happily ever after.

I filled it out. Good luck.
Linda S. Prather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:05 PM   #12
JaneD
Addict
JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2013
I filled it out too. Hope your dissertation goes well!
JaneD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:23 PM   #13
alvico
Addict
alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
Done! All the best with your dissertation.
alvico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:33 PM   #14
Dark123
Zealot
Dark123 doesn't litterDark123 doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
I filled it out as well.
Good luck with it.

I would advice you to post the questionnaire to different places as to get an overall view, instead of just here.

Last edited by Dark123; 08-10-2010 at 09:36 PM.
Dark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:45 PM   #15
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Tried.. Got an error message at submit. May try again later.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote