Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 02-15-2010, 03:33 PM   #1
nb716
nb716 began at the beginning.

Device: EZ Reader Pro
shipping confirmation

February 9th I ordered the EZ Reader Pro. I got the transaction receipt email, but I never received anything about when it's supposed to ship.

Is this normal?
nb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:54 PM   #2
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Better to be safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nb716 View Post
February 9th I ordered the EZ Reader Pro. I got the transaction receipt email, but I never received anything about when it's supposed to ship.

Is this normal?
Dear NB:

Send me a PM with your real name and particularly the billing name and I will check up for you and get you a tracking number!

The freight companies are supposed to send the info to you but sometimes do not.

Robert B
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-15-2010, 08:27 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, nb716

Enjoy the forums, and click on any of the links below for more information about MobileRead.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:32 AM   #4
nb716

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear NB:

Send me a PM with your real name and particularly the billing name and I will check up for you and get you a tracking number!

The freight companies are supposed to send the info to you but sometimes do not.

Robert B
I sent you a msg
Old 02-16-2010, 08:33 AM   #5
nb716

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post

Enjoy the forums, and click on any of the links below for more information about MobileRead.
thank you
Advert
Old 02-16-2010, 12:18 PM   #6
Robertb
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Great links and great info

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post

Dear Desert Grandma:

Your info is wonderful!! Thank you!!
Old 02-16-2010, 12:33 PM   #7
Robertb

I replied

Quote:
Originally Posted by nb716 View Post
I sent you a msg
Dear nb:

I found your tracking number and answered your PM with all.