Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 07-02-2009, 03:08 AM   #31
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
YAHOoooooooo !
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 09:39 AM   #32
Pulp
Palm Addict
Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3 [512mb, FW: 1.5]
Congratulations!
Pulp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-02-2009, 02:50 PM   #33
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Congrats!

P.S. Is it possible to add something under admin/moderator name, so that it would be easy to see who is a member of administration?
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 03:09 PM   #34
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
Congrats!
Thank you, astra!

Quote:
P.S. Is it possible to add something under admin/moderator name, so that it would be easy to see who is a member of administration?
Mod names are already displayed in green... I guess that i would feel uncomfortable with another explicit labeling because i don't want be just the "mod" in the discussions i like to participate.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 03:17 PM   #35
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Oh, I didn't know about green. Thanks a lot for the valuable piece of info
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-03-2009, 01:46 AM   #36
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Oh, I didn't know about green. Thanks a lot for the valuable piece of info
So take care of the men (and girls) in green! They might well be aliens from Mars.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:47 AM   #37
K-Thom
The one and only
K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: yup!
As long as he doesn't tap off the ash of his cigarette on my carpet ...

Vell, Herr netseeker, isn't zis a good time for a zelebration, ja?
K-Thom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:58 AM   #38
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Congratulations Netseeker!! A great addition to the Mod crew.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 03:45 PM   #39
Drake
reading everywhere
Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CyBook Gen3, PocketBook Touch Lux
"There is much room for a little more weight on his broad shoulders..."

So, have fun on the green side of MobileRead.

Last edited by Drake; 07-03-2009 at 03:46 PM. Reason: too fast fingers...
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:20 PM   #40
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Thom View Post
As long as he doesn't tap off the ash of his cigarette on my carpet ...

Vell, Herr netseeker, isn't zis a good time for a zelebration, ja?

Well, it'z not my fault that you mizzed ze zelebration in Frankfurt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Congratulations Netseeker!! A great addition to the Mod crew.
Thank you! I'm still absolutely delighted with the warm welcome i received here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
"There is much room for a little more weight on his broad shoulders..."

So, have fun on the green side of MobileRead.
I'm still exploring the "green side" and it's still a mysterious, magical, exotic and amazing place for me and my well-formed, athletic, sexy and amazingly broad shoulders...

(ok, ok, maybe i exaggerated a little bit...)
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:24 PM   #41
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by netseeker View Post

Well, it'z not my fault that you mizzed ze zelebration in Frankfurt...
vell, i alzo vanted to choin ze zelebration in Frankfurt ! zo vy must frankfurt be zo far from pareeees ???

Quote:
I'm still exploring the "green side" and it's still a mysterious, magical, exotic and amazing place for me and my well-formed, athletic, sexy and amazingly broad shoulders...

(ok, ok, maybe i exaggerated a little bit...)
i can confirm to everyone out here that i saw netseekers shoulders when he took his jacket off and slipped into something more comfortable in the privacy of the mod forum, and they are indeed as he describes them.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote