Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 07-28-2015, 06:53 PM   #46
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I customized the recipe by removing the clearing of the date format. It worked fine as far as I can tell. The date is now in the title.

If you want to do the same thing then "customize the recipe" and remove line 164 (timefmt = '').
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 04:15 PM   #47
NSILMike
Guru
NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Lenovo Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
I customized the recipe by removing the clearing of the date format. It worked fine as far as I can tell. The date is now in the title.

If you want to do the same thing then "customize the recipe" and remove line 164 (timefmt = '').
Done, but in my recipe it was line 154...
NSILMike is offline   Reply With Quote