Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-20-2011, 03:15 PM   #1
birtleyboy
birtleyboy began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Question Keyboard visibility Kindle 3

Hello
I have just purchased a new latest generation Kindle, I am visually impaired and find the keyboard difficult. Does anyone know where I can get high visibility keyboard stickers ideally white on black to make the keys more visible?
Best wishes
birtleyboy
birtleyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 04:23 PM   #2
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Quote:
Originally Posted by birtleyboy View Post
Hello
I have just purchased a new latest generation Kindle, I am visually impaired and find the keyboard difficult. Does anyone know where I can get high visibility keyboard stickers ideally white on black to make the keys more visible?
Best wishes
birtleyboy
You may want to look at the nokey skins at amazon these decals have the keys printed over the skin, maybe one of these (like the first one) can give a better contrast.
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-20-2011, 07:55 PM   #3
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoP View Post
You may want to look at the nokey skins at amazon these decals have the keys printed over the skin, maybe one of these (like the first one) can give a better contrast.
+1 on this suggestion. I have one on my Kindle and the contrast of the key markings is much better. Pic attached. The skin color under incandescent looks like a dark slate but in natural light it's dark green. To find that exact skin at Amazon you should be able to search for "kindle3-NOKEY-673".
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	nokeycl.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	71658  
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote