Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-03-2010, 09:25 PM   #1
sjfwhite
Enthusiast
sjfwhite began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Apple iPad Mini 2
Left Pane?

Ok - this is probably a REALLY dumb question but I have searched the forum as well as the program preferences and can't seem to find the setting to turn on the left pane in the program which grouped my library in different ways. I just upgraded to 0.6.55 and the program view I had before (which I don't remember actually setting) is now gone. Am I making any sense? LOL

Thanks!
sjfwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 09:42 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
click the luggage tag icon in the bottom right
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-04-2010, 08:40 AM   #3
sjfwhite
Enthusiast
sjfwhite began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Apple iPad Mini 2
Thank you, sir, for your excellent program and assistance! Time to get the prescription checked on my glasses.
sjfwhite is offline   Reply With Quote