Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 07-16-2008, 11:06 AM   #1
Georgios
Georgios began at the beginning.

Device: CyBook Gen3
Roll back to firmware 538?

Hi all. I am really disappointed with the latest firmwares in that they've blown the PDF support - I used to be able to read conveniently almost any one PDF by switching to Landscape but now I have to turn each page 4 or 5 times instead of 3. Plus power consumption is not what it used to be.

So I want to roll back to firmware 538 which worked well for me. Anyone has a copy (s)he can send me? My Cybook came with 538 built-in so I don't have that one stored elsewhere. I'd be happy to provide an e-mail or a way for the file to be shared if necessary.

Last edited by Georgios; 07-16-2008 at 11:07 AM. Reason: typos
Georgios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 11:17 AM   #2
DDHarriman
Guru
DDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura about

Device: Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS 505, Kindle DXG and Samsung Galaxy Note
Hi

You will want this message:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...5&postcount=48

Take care that downgrading to version 538 will wipe out all your eBooks, so make a backup of all your eBooks, and the content of the other folders you have now.
DDHarriman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2008, 02:28 PM   #3
Georgios
Georgios began at the beginning.

Device: CyBook Gen3
thanx mate
Georgios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 06:59 PM   #4
DDHarriman
Guru
DDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura about

Device: Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS 505, Kindle DXG and Samsung Galaxy Note
You are welcome.

Best regards,
DDHarriman is offline   Reply With Quote