Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 05-12-2011, 01:22 PM   #16
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
are they doing an Apple?

This makes Steve happy
I was reading one of the Droid sites and it appears the latest rumors are the new Samsungs released to the general public WILL contain sd card slots and hdmi but we'll see in a couple of weeks.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 01:28 PM   #17
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
My primary portable device for my music collection is my Sansa Clip+ and it's not cloud capable. I have enough variety stored in its internal memory to keep me satisfied. If I need additional variety, I just swap out 8GB mSD cards.

I don't load music on my Nook Color or iPod touch 4. For those devices I do online streaming. Right now, my touch is in a speaker dock and I'm streaming the Radio.com app. I'm listening to Chevron Radio which does separate years from 1960 to 2010.

I hear ya as you know I too have the clip + so I know what you are talking about.

But I do also load up my Droid X as well. And what is cool about the Google Cloud is on ever Android device you will own in the future, once you enter your gmail, it's automatically pushed onto your device. No more side loading, ever. And you set how often you want Google Cloud to scan your library for new material, for example 1 a month etc . Also love the fact they give you your first 20,000 songs Free.

Between this and Amazon's MP3 Cloud service this is going to be awesome. Very psyched and happy to be a member in the android world.
Old 05-12-2011, 03:09 PM   #18
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
Between this and Amazon's MP3 Cloud service this is going to be awesome. Very psyched and happy to be a member in the android world.
Won't cloud listening play havoc with your data plan when you're on the go?
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:18 PM   #19
boswd
Banned

Quote:
Won't cloud listening play havoc with your data plan when you're on the go?
for me personally I have Verizon's unlimited. But for what I understand with Google, you would be able to pin your music on to your device when you are off line etc.