Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-04-2009, 05:45 AM   #1
rajesh009
rajesh009 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Smile Amazon gift cards -- (Ended by Moderator)

Hello,

i am selling Amazon.com gift cards a $100 Gift card for $60 only.
i will sell only 100$ gc's.........
I accept LR only.
interested people contact me in icq : 556439301
u can pay 25% first and after redeeming the giftcard u can pay remaining 35%

Last edited by rajesh009; 06-04-2009 at 05:58 AM.
rajesh009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:37 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
All MobileRead members: Beware of this! The deal seems too good to be true, so it might not be true.

We may delete his post later.

In the meantime, please be careful where you mail your money.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-04-2009, 10:57 AM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
I'm not sure, but it may be my long lost missing uncle whom I didn't even know existed but is royalty somewhere overseas who also wants me to "hold" onto his $10,000,000 until he can get here......I just have to send him $1000 to ship it............sheesh.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 01:18 PM   #4
rajesh009

admins or moderators can contact me .........i want to get verified.......so that u can trust me
Old 06-04-2009, 07:18 PM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh009 View Post
admins or moderators can contact me .........i want to get verified.......so that u can trust me

We don't "stamp" members with a seal of approval. We do, however, warn our members when an offer appears to be too good to be true and that they should be extra careful with their money.

Members here use their common sense. Let me use your post as an example to show why our members are suspicious:

1.) You made one post.
2.) You offer to sell something that, at face value, exceeds its face value.
3.) You have no ebook Reader.
4) You want (some) money right now and upfront.

It's all about trust. Keep in mind, also, that MobileRead has many technologically savvy members. We know the game, because we've revealed here many times the very nature of the game you are playing.

I would be very careful here, if I were you.

Don
(Moderator)

P.S.: It would be a mistake to think the inanities of my sig on zombies (my playful, stupid, and silly side) is a sign of naive innocence.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-04-2009, 11:45 PM   #6
rajesh009

ok then u can delete my thread no problem.........