Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-07-2012, 05:33 PM   #1
delfin50
delfin50 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Problem tweaking Calibre

Hi,

I tired several times to tweak Calibre, but y got no results.

What I try is to:

1) That all the books of an author are stored in the same folder without subfolders. For example, 20 books of Terry Pratchett stored in a folder named 'Terry Pratchett' without a subfolder for each book, just de files in the folder of the author.

2) That the files of the books only contains the title, not the title-author, just the title.

3) That the names of the files could accept accents and the ñ. For example, if the title of the book is: El dueño del árbol, Calibre set the output filename like: El dueno del arbol.

Can someone help me?

Thanks.
delfin50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:40 PM   #2
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Read the sticky.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert