Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-25-2011, 03:46 PM   #1
20LEgend
Connoisseur
20LEgend began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
Manage Series problem

I have added the Manage Series feature to my Calibre which seems very useful.
I added a "Series" column to sort my series titles but when I click on "device" with my kindle connected this "Series" column is no longer there.
How do I set it so I keep the correct order on my device, plz?
20LEgend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 04:41 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend View Post
I have added the Manage Series feature to my Calibre which seems very useful.
I added a "Series" column to sort my series titles but when I click on "device" with my kindle connected this "Series" column is no longer there.
How do I set it so I keep the correct order on my device, plz?
Device view is what is available from your device. You have no ability to add some field to your device (view).
If you want to know what series, find the title in Library view. There is a tick if the device is attached AND the book is there.

BTW 'Series' is a standard column in Library View
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-25-2011, 06:55 PM   #3
20LEgend
Connoisseur
20LEgend began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
Ah, my mistake. Thanks for replying.
20LEgend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:03 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend View Post
Ah, my mistake. Thanks for replying.
No problem
I wish they were all as easy
Old 04-26-2011, 06:01 AM   #5
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
If they were all this easy, where would the fun be?
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2011, 11:05 AM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
If they were all this easy, where would the fun be?
Going at all the Mods