Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 08-10-2014, 12:55 PM   #1
leefa
leefa began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle/Android
Library is empty

I updated Calibre (1.48) and now my library is empty. no previous versions of metadata are available in dropbox. I tried the restore (calibredb restore_database --really-do-it --library-path "C:\Dropbox\Public\Ebooks Calibre") and it's still empty. I did it from within the gui and it's still empty. I'm freaking out

any ideas?
leefa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 01:29 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....n-app-is-blank
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
empty library