Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 09-15-2009, 04:29 AM   #1
ZJH
Hanlin Agent in Singapore
ZJH began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V3
Wink Hanlin V3 Opening Sale

Based in Singapore, Shipping Worldwide.

Hi everyone, I just became a Hanlin agent in Singapore. I'm now offering an opening promotion.

More about me:

I'm an embedded systems engineer, working for a local company. I've never done any business before, till I suddently wanted to buy an e-book reader and got frustrated that there was no one selling these gadgets in Singapore. So I brought Hanlin in.

Since Singapore is a small market, I also sell internationlly.

Interested parties, please search my ebay ID wangfaweishi using the "Find a member" search. Thank you!

Warmest regards,
ZJH

Last edited by ZJH; 09-15-2009 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Re-phrase after link was deleted
ZJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 04:33 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
No more "advertising posts", please. We welcome you to MR as a Hanlin agent, but only if you wish to participate in MR as a community member. We do not permit people to "tout for business" here.

Thanks,

[Moderator]
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2009, 04:48 AM   #3
ZJH
Hanlin Agent in Singapore
ZJH began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V3
Sorry about it, Harry, I was not aware of the rules.
ZJH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hanlin v3, singapore