Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-27-2011, 11:29 PM   #16
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by george.talusan View Post
It does.
well thats interesting cause I cheated and used a solver to solve it.. it did not akcnowledge it for me. So GT how does one get the game to aknowledge it? Actually it would be nice to have a bit of instructions on its controls etc and for those who are not sofamiliar how to play

regards

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:36 PM   #17
george.talusan
Kobo Developer Intern
george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
well thats interesting cause I cheated and used a solver to solve it.. it did not akcnowledge it for me. So GT how does one get the game to aknowledge it? Actually it would be nice to have a bit of instructions on its controls etc and for those who are not sofamiliar how to play

The only way is to win.

If you take a picture of your solved puzzle and post it to this thread then I can help you out some more.
george.talusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-27-2011, 11:54 PM   #18
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Take a look at http://www.paulspages.co.uk/sudoku/howtosolve/ for some hints
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:16 AM   #19
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by george.talusan View Post
The only way is to win.

If you take a picture of your solved puzzle and post it to this thread then I can help you out some more.
i would but unfortunately i do not own a camera of any kind. I generally dont take pictures. But you did obviously point something out to me. Prehaps I misstyped a number. if it performs as you suggest then i could have made a mistake.

ok thanks

regards

jack

Last edited by jackastor; 06-28-2011 at 12:24 AM.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:18 AM   #20
jackastor
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
thanks for the link that will be very helpfull to those who need it.
Advert
Old 07-03-2011, 11:41 PM   #21
bluesgirl1976
bluesgirl1976 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbluesgirl1976 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbluesgirl1976 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbluesgirl1976 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbluesgirl1976 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbluesgirl1976 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbluesgirl1976 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbluesgirl1976 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbluesgirl1976 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbluesgirl1976 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbluesgirl1976 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: kobo touch/Kobo wi-fi
Holy Suduko! I never knew my Kobo wi-fi had poker and blackjack either! I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!
bluesgirl1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 11:56 PM   #22
SF&F Reader
Groupie
SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kobo Touch, Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy SII HD LTE
Ha ha! I had no idea

Awesome!
SF&F Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:46 PM   #23
HarryH
Enthusiast
HarryH began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Version 1 firmware v 1.8.3
sudoku on kobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesgirl1976 View Post
Holy Suduko! I never knew my Kobo wi-fi had poker and blackjack either! I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!

How do I find these on my wi fi kobo

Thanks

Harry
HarryH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:19 PM   #24
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
I just got a KT at Chapter the day before yesterday, and Sudoku is now under Extra's
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote