Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 08-11-2013, 09:23 AM   #1
avid01
Addict
avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4
Alternative to Mega.co.nz for one-click file sharing between iPad and PC? (No reg.)

I thought Mega would be OK, at least there is quite a big hype around it and it has a nice interface, you can upload multiple files, requires no registration (my preference) but I thought it works through HTML5 but as it turned out it uses Flash or for some reason I could not download the file onto an iPad I previously uploaded to from a PC.

I need to share some larger (up to 100 MG) PDFs between PC and iPad without having to register somewhere. What are good one-click file share alternatives to Mega?
avid01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 06:22 AM   #2
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
copy... check my sig

[edit] oh. wait. 100MB? Good luck with that. I cant remember what the restriction is or isnt at copy... and you do have to register. IOW no sharing of files which arent yours or which might skate the edges of legality.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-14-2013, 07:03 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
100MB isn't particularly large, and any site should be able to manage that OK. Easiest solution is to use a site like Dropbox. Yes, it requires registration, but so what? I would imagine that all such sites do for reasons of legal liability. Dropbox works absolutely fine with an iPad.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 11:31 PM   #4
avid01
Addict
avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hey, no one talks about anything illegal here, okay?

Btw. some stuff for myself to check out:
http://www.madrasgeek.com/2012/05/be...le-upload.html
http://www.webfnatic.com/5-best-ways...online-in-2013
Old 08-17-2013, 06:20 PM   #5
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
100MB isn't particularly large, and any site should be able to manage that OK. Easiest solution is to use a site like Dropbox. Yes, it requires registration, but so what? I would imagine that all such sites do for reasons of legal liability. Dropbox works absolutely fine with an iPad.
I love Dropbox. Works fine with my iPhone and iPad.
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-23-2013, 03:35 AM   #6
avid01
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by avid01 View Post
Hey, no one talks about anything illegal here, okay?

Btw. some stuff for myself to check out:
http://www.madrasgeek.com/2012/05/be...le-upload.html
http://www.webfnatic.com/5-best-ways...online-in-2013
Ge.tt is what I needed.