Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 11-17-2012, 12:26 PM   #1
Tony67
Tony67 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
downloading newspapers on Kindle Fire HD

Hi, I recently got my Kindle Fire HD and I noticed that although I am able to download books on calibre, when I try it with newspapers (the same newspapers which I am able to download on my regular Kindle) the only thing that is visible after the download (conversion to .azw3) is the main page, no articles, no table of contents. Does anybody have the same problem and has found a solution?? I have Windows7 and the device plugin on calibre is activated.

Thanx, TONY :-)
Tony67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:49 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Amazon does not support periodicals in azw3 format, you have to use MOBI format.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-18-2012, 05:57 AM   #3
Tony67
Tony67 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thank you!!!
Tony67 is offline   Reply With Quote