Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-12-2009, 05:20 PM   #1
mrgiedrnkr
Enthusiast
mrgiedrnkr began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Consolidating 2 Calibre Libraries

I have a Calibre library on my Mac and my old windows library on my external hard drive. Is there an easy way to combine the two so that I don't lose my tags and such? I need to bring the EHD library into the MAC library.

Thanks
Stacy
mrgiedrnkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 05:34 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Use save to disk on one library. Copy the saved books to your other computer then click the arrow next to the add books button and click the one book per directory option
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert