Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 04-06-2013, 08:43 PM   #1
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Kindle Fire HD Mouse?

Now that I have my 8.9" KFHD nestled into a Bear Motion case with BT keyboard, I am really impressed. Except that it feels a little unnatural to move my fingers from the keyboard to the screen. Has anyone gotten a BT mouse working with an unmodded Fire HD?
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:59 AM   #2
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Yep, I have a Bluetooth Logitech rodent that works fine with my HD without any problems. It does help when using file managing apps with the added precision that the pointer gives.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-12-2013, 07:21 PM   #3
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyDisks View Post
Yep, I have a Bluetooth Logitech rodent that works fine with my HD without any problems. It does help when using file managing apps with the added precision that the pointer gives.
I'd love to know more about your experience with apps if you have time.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:53 AM   #4
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have not used it often, usually only when I use my Bluetooth keyboard that the rodent gets dragged out. It works better than using fingers to select actions that need to be done with out having to expand the screen as sometimes needed when using just fingers or using a stylus.

I have used the mouse alone and anything you can do with a stylus or finger the mouse can do better other than gestures which I am not sure if it can be done or I have not figured out how to do it. but for page turns and selecting menu actions my rodent works better than my fingers without having to expand the screen to hit the hotspots (menu items).

I do not use it all the time, but it is a nice option to have depending what I am doing at the time with both my kfhd and my nexus7.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:18 PM   #5
wizwor
Wizard

this is with a factory fire hd? do you see a cursor on your screen? Is this the mouse...

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Bluet...pr_product_top
Advert
Old 04-15-2013, 02:28 PM   #6
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
this is with a factory fire hd? do you see a cursor on your screen? Is this the mouse...

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Bluet...pr_product_top
Yes, yes and yes.
Old 04-15-2013, 03:27 PM   #7
wizwor
Wizard

Thank you, Dusty.
Old 03-03-2014, 12:44 PM   #8
chipco
chipco began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD
HD Bluetooth Mouse

DustyDisks

I got of these mice because of your post here. But no joy. I get the same error I did with another mouse. Device is not compatable! Thanks
chipco is offline   Reply With Quote