Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 03-25-2013, 06:03 PM   #361
mariosipad
Guru
mariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watch

Device: iPad & iPhone with Marvin 2 + 3 & Kobo Glo HD
@Goner

Do you use version 0.3.3?

In a browser is http://localhost/cops/checkconfig.php ok?

Did you change .htaccess?

Post your config_local.php

I did not see that error in the last versions of COPS.
Could be Windows XP, XAMPP or COPS.
mariosipad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:49 PM   #362
vlad59
Addict
vlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo eReader Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goner View Post
hi,

trying out COPS in Windows XP using XAMPP and I get this when I click on an author to see his books :

XML Parsing Error: junk after document element
Line Number 2, Column 1:<b>Strict Standards</b>: Non-static method Book::getFilterString() should not be called statically in <b>D:\Utilities\xampp\htdocs\cops\book.php</b> on line <b>479</b><br />
^

any idea how I can fix this ?
You found a bug. It's fixed locally and I'll push the fix tomorrow.

Thanks for the report.
vlad59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:59 PM   #363
bakker_be
bakker_be began at the beginning.

Device: iPad 1, Acer Iconia Tab A700
Upgrade to 0.3.3 fixed my issue
Now the next question: how do I get the language to show up as a category, along with author, series, ...?
bakker_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:03 PM   #364
vlad59
Addict
vlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five words

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakker_be View Post
Upgrade to 0.3.3 fixed my issue
Now the next question: how do I get the language to show up as a category, along with author, series, ...?
Not possible for now
Old 03-26-2013, 02:50 AM   #365
bakker_be
bakker_be began at the beginning.

Device: iPad 1, Acer Iconia Tab A700
I'm patient
bakker_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:56 AM   #366
Goner
Connoisseur
Goner is a marvel to beholdGoner is a marvel to beholdGoner is a marvel to beholdGoner is a marvel to beholdGoner is a marvel to beholdGoner is a marvel to beholdGoner is a marvel to beholdGoner is a marvel to beholdGoner is a marvel to beholdGoner is a marvel to beholdGoner is a marvel to behold

Device: ARCHOS 80G9, Kobo Touch, Sony PRS-T1, BeBook Club S, Icarus Reader Go
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad59 View Post
You found a bug. It's fixed locally and I'll push the fix tomorrow.
Ah, OK.
Thought it was something in my setup. I'm also running 0.3.2 (Synocommunity package) on a Synology DS212j and that runs just fine.
Wanted to try 0.3.3 so I installed it on my PC (saw that it only needed unzipping and some config) and got the error.

Is 0.3.3 being packaged for Synology or are you waiting for the fixed version ?

(I'm patient too )
Goner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:15 PM   #367
vlad59
Addict

@Goner

The fix is pushed. I'll certainly release a new version soon especially if metadata update gets some bug fixes again .

That's why I won't push the changes to create a new Synology package, I'll wait a few days.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:26 PM   #368
vlad59
Addict

COPS 0.3.4

COPS 0.3.4 is out with only bug fixes (First post to download) :

* Hopefully fix metadata update. Beware you should remove the directory php-epub-meta if you have one. Thanks to Mario for his time.
* Fix two warnings. Reported by Goner and Mario.

Only bug fixes, metadata update was finally well tested so most bugs seems squashed !

Thanks a lot to Mario who helped me a lot to understand the sources of the bugs.

I'll push the Synology package soon.

As usual the download link is in the first post.

Happy testing.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:55 AM   #369
vlad59
Addict

Synology package is up
Old 03-28-2013, 06:48 AM   #370
Goner
Connoisseur
Goner is a marvel to beholdGoner is a marvel to beholdGoner is a marvel to beholdGoner is a marvel to beholdGoner is a marvel to beholdGoner is a marvel to beholdGoner is a marvel to beholdGoner is a marvel to beholdGoner is a marvel to beholdGoner is a marvel to beholdGoner is a marvel to behold

Just updated !
0.3.4 is now running on my DS212j and PC with XAMPP (Apache 2.4.3 & PHP 5.4.7)

Last edited by Goner; 04-02-2013 at 05:15 AM.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:11 AM   #371
mariosipad
Guru
mariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad59 View Post
COPS 0.3.4 is out with only bug fixes (First post to download) :

Happy testing.
@vlad59: too much praise!

Tried COPS 0.3.4 with
- Windows 7, WAMP (Apache 2.22.2): no problems
- Debian Squeeze (ARM processor), Apache: no problems
- Debian Wheezy (Intel Atom 270). Apache: no problems

for COPS

PS: must try Synology package one of these days ...... could be fun!
Old 04-08-2013, 04:48 PM   #372
mariosipad
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosipad View Post

PS: must try Synology package one of these days ...... could be fun!
....... and I did!

Not superfast on an "old" Synology DS-110j, but it worx.

Just copied the COPS 0.3.4 files in the Synology Web directory, fiddled a bit with the open_basedir settings put a symlink inside the COPS directory and go!
Old 04-09-2013, 10:06 AM   #373
Goner
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosipad View Post
Just copied the COPS 0.3.4 files in the Synology Web directory,
I thought you were going to install the package (as in .spk) ??
This sounds like a manual install ...

Last edited by Goner; 04-09-2013 at 10:09 AM.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:24 PM   #374
mariosipad
Guru

Sometimes I'm lazy, sometimes I take a shortcut and sometimes I want to prove to myself I can dor it!

Don't know wich "excuse" prevailed here.

I did the manual install just because I hoped I could.

Maybe I will check out the package with a new update?
Old 04-09-2013, 03:32 PM   #375
Goner
Connoisseur

LOL, I wasn't looking for an excuse !
Just wondering ...
I installed the package on my DS212j with the package center and then installed the .zip on my XP machine just to see how it works.

EDIT : Just noticed that when you update the package , your .htaccess is overwritten with the sample file !!

Last edited by Goner; 04-09-2013 at 04:42 PM.

Tags
calibre opds, dns, kobo aura, synology