Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-20-2009, 08:40 PM   #1
SDRebel
Addict
SDRebel has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: astak pro
Post Astak 6" EZ Reader $209 + sh at frys.com (+ tax for some) - SALE OVER + NO SHIPPING

I didn't see this posted so I thought you would like to know (taken from slickdeals)

I know many people are excited about the new pocket pro, but some might prefer the bigger screen even though it's not the newest hardware

link

add to cart to see price

enjoy

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-22-2009 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Special pricing no longer in effect / Shipping never existed
SDRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 07:27 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
That's no deal. It's $299.99 and it's in-store pick-up only. Fry's is an awful store to shop at if you don't live near one.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-23-2009, 01:32 PM   #3
SDRebel
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
That's no deal. It's $299.99 and it's in-store pick-up only. Fry's is an awful store to shop at if you don't live near one.
it was $209, now it's back up to $299
Old 08-26-2009, 05:54 PM   #4
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
Here is the current set-up on ebook readers at Fry's.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 2.png
Views:	348
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	34980  
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:53 PM   #5
SDRebel
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagansoul View Post
Here is the current set-up on ebook readers at Fry's.
J&R has now a couple of the new readers, and they have Bing cashback as well...though I still chose the astak pocket pro
Advert

Tags
astak, ebook, ebook reader, ez reader, pocket pro